PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one wish...

Cuddles McKitten
November 6th, 2009, 03:25 AM
If other, please explain.

Edit: Looks like someone should've waited for the poll.

schauerlich
November 6th, 2009, 03:25 AM
Infinite wishes related to tuna.

JDShu
November 6th, 2009, 03:27 AM
Tuna coming out of people's noses at will would be incredible. Solves world hunger.

Tipped OuT
November 6th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Well this is the most random thread I've seen in awhile.

Xbehave
November 6th, 2009, 03:31 AM
tuna would build subaquatic nuclear powerplants and power hydroponic centres to feed the world while saving tuna because they aren't needed as food any more.

JDShu
November 6th, 2009, 03:41 AM
tuna would build subaquatic nuclear powerplants and power hydroponic centres to feed the world while saving tuna because they aren't needed as food any more.

On a somewhat related note, if tuna came out of people's noses at will, you could power plants with tuna as well. So not only will there be no hunger problems, energy problems are solved as well. On the other hand, this breaks conservation of mass... something bad might happen because of that.

Cuddles McKitten
November 6th, 2009, 03:43 AM
On a somewhat related note, if tuna came out of people's noses at will, you could power plants with tuna as well. So not only will there be no hunger problems, energy problems are solved as well. On the other hand, this breaks conservation of mass... something bad might happen because of that.

You'd also have to sit there all day willing tuna to come from people's orifices. That would get boring pretty quickly, though I suppose the commercial possibilities might make up for it.

edin9
November 6th, 2009, 03:45 AM
Bad super intelligent kitty, get off the keyboard.

JDShu
November 6th, 2009, 03:55 AM
You'd also have to sit there all day willing tuna to come from people's orifices. That would get boring pretty quickly, though I suppose the commercial possibilities might make up for it.

hmmm... I guess it might matter how difficult willing tuna out of people's noses was. Still, that's not the worst job one can have.

hobo14
November 6th, 2009, 04:01 AM
hmmm... I guess it might matter how difficult willing tuna out of people's noses was. Still, that's not the worst job one can have.

No, far worse would be employment as a tuna-producing nose - painful...

Ric_NYC
November 6th, 2009, 04:13 AM
What about a "radio tuna"?

Ric_NYC
November 6th, 2009, 04:14 AM
Ubun'Tuna!
):P

Xbehave
November 6th, 2009, 04:40 AM
No, far worse would be employment as a tuna-producing nose - painful...
Meh, still better than being a wbe developer at an IE6 only company.

darrenn
November 6th, 2009, 04:48 AM
If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children
of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

sledge73
November 6th, 2009, 04:57 AM
I hate tuna! I would wish for a job.

even if it was working with tuna.

darrenn
November 6th, 2009, 05:00 AM
If I had two wishes that I could wish for this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace.. and the second would be for $30 million a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account.

dragos240
November 6th, 2009, 05:00 AM
If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be for all the children
of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace.

How does that relate to tuna?

darrenn
November 6th, 2009, 05:03 AM
You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

RedSquirrel
November 6th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Tuna without mercury.

dragos240
November 6th, 2009, 05:05 AM
You know, if I had three wishes that I could make this holiday season, first, of course, would be for all the children to get together and sing.. the second would be for the $30 million every month to me.. and the third would be for all encompassing power over every living being thing in the entire universe.

1 wish!! Related to tuna.

JDShu
November 6th, 2009, 05:05 AM
How does that relate to tuna?

Maybe he means children tuna joining fins.

dragos240
November 6th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Maybe he means children tuna joining fins.

http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/179220-Lone%20Warrior/220/37/lolwut_display.jpg

darrenn
November 6th, 2009, 05:14 AM
And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, first would be the crap about the kids.. second would be for the $30 million.. the third would be for all the power.. and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year for an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought about slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina somebody, I can't think of her name, of course my lovely wife could come, too. She's behind me 100% on this, I guarantee you.

dragos240
November 6th, 2009, 05:20 AM
T_T

Failure.

darrenn
November 6th, 2009, 05:22 AM
Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing
would be great, that would be nice. No, no, who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony. Thank you, everybody.

N4zgu1
November 6th, 2009, 05:41 AM
fail

darrenn
November 6th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Damn kids! This is a old steve martin comedy routine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPVuHP3OXk0

alphaniner
November 6th, 2009, 05:52 AM
Tuna fish are found to be a leading contributor of greenhouse gasses, causing a schism among enviro-mental cases: one camp prepared to obliterate the species to save the planet, the other prepared to save the species and risk the planet. Meanwhile, Congress passes legislation unequivocally returning to states the control of their oil deposits, thus paving the way for an economic recovery.

hobo14
November 6th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Wait a minute, maybe that sex thing should be the first wish! So, if I made that the first wish, because, you know, it could all go boom tomorrow, and then what have you got? No, no.. the kids singing
would be great, that would be nice. No, no, who am I kidding! I mean, they're not gonna be able to get all those kids together! I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible! It's more trouble than it's worth! So, we reorganize: here we go. First, the sex - we go with that; second, the money. No! We go with the power second, then the money, and then the kids. Oh, wait, oh geez! I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay.. revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in Hell! That would be the fourth wish! And of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of peace and harmony. Thank you, everybody.

Tuna sex, tuna power, tuna money, tuna hell, tuna children.

You got it in the wrong order: you gotta make the tuna money first. Then when you get the tuna money, you get the tuna power. Then when you get the tuna power, then you get the tuna women.

I'm pretty sure tuna children and tuna hell come after that, in that order.