PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] reverting to 9.04 repositories

Vyrlokar
November 4th, 2009, 05:02 PM
I clicked on the upgrade button on the update manager, but it was taking too long, and had to cancel it, before it finished downloading all the packages. So far no problem. The issue here is that I've decided to wait a little before upgrading this machine (my netbook is already upgraded, but this one acts as a server) until things calm down a bit and unforeseen bugs are fixed. Where can I find a jaunty sources.list?

EJeanmaire
November 4th, 2009, 05:22 PM
I clicked on the upgrade button on the update manager, but it was taking too long, and had to cancel it, before it finished downloading all the packages. So far no problem. The issue here is that I've decided to wait a little before upgrading this machine (my netbook is already upgraded, but this one acts as a server) until things calm down a bit and unforeseen bugs are fixed. Where can I find a jaunty sources.list?

Just do a find a replace for karmic to jaunty in your sources.list file... The mirror addys don't change, the repo name is all that changes.

Vyrlokar
November 4th, 2009, 05:46 PM
That's enough? I was worried about that leaving rubbish in the sources.list file.