PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] How do I change JUST the panel icons?

November 3rd, 2009, 06:02 PM
Afternoon everyone,

For the past two Ubuntu distros I have used an icon set that I have been very happy with overall. But now since my upgrade to Karmic, I love the Humanity-Dark icon set for ONLY the information icons on the upper panel (Signal strength, mail/messenger, volume and battery). How would I go about keeping the icon set that I have been using till now for everything but the icons I have mentioned? I have no idea which files to copy to where (I have been stumbling around blindly on this all week lol). Also how would I change the icons for things like deluge compiz-fusion and screenlets that also appear in the status box? I'm not talking about their icons in my dock or anything. I just want them changed in the instance where they show up in my panel. I have all of the files that I would like to replace the icons for deluge and the like already I just need to know where to stick them. I would like to try and unify my theme over this last little bit of my desktop (my upper right hand corner lol).

Thanks to all in advance I know I'm asking a lot here so I appreciate any help I can get!