PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Don't see my files in Ubuntu One catalog

svyatoslav
November 3rd, 2009, 11:37 AM
Hello Ubuntu One team and users. Tnank you for the nice service. I gave a little problem.

I've uploaded text file to ubuntu one through desktop. Then I visit web interface and don't see my files there. What is the problem?

Svyatoslav

manoriax
November 3rd, 2009, 03:47 PM
Is your client connected to Ubuntu One? If yes, maybe you should wait a few minutes, I think sometimes this sync-process isn't the fastest.

svyatoslav
November 3rd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Thank you for the answer.

I copied files yesterday and I don't see its thought web interface today. I have two folder in my Ubuntu One folder. First and second folder contain files. Files of first folder I see through web interface (https://one.ubuntu.com/files/#path=/My%20Files), but I don't see files of the second folder through web. And I see files in both folder through desktop. I have permanent Internet connection.

One more strange. I created folder "test" through web, 10 min left I don't see it in desktop. Also I created "test1" through desktop and I don't see in web after 10 min.

I think you have bugs in your web interface or synchronization time so big or something else.

Thanks!
Svyatoslav

svyatoslav
November 5th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Few minutes ago, when I've surfed in FireFox, Ubuntu One suggested to enter web Interface. I've entered and now I see all folder and files in web, but one folder "test" is out of place :)) (i don't see in thought desktop).

And now there are fatal error sign on Ubuntu One icon in tray. What's meter?

Thanks!
Svyatoslav

andyba
April 23rd, 2010, 05:43 AM
I have the same problem
Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit

My files in Nautilus Ubuntu One folder and only a totally different.

duanedesign
April 23rd, 2010, 01:15 PM
The following should show you content waiting to upload:

u1sdtool --waiting-content

What do you get when you run the following command in a terminal:

u1sdtool -s

moraxu
November 1st, 2011, 01:57 PM
I have a similar problem. I've selected some folders outside my ~/Ubuntu One to synchronize but I don't see any uploaded files (there are only 2 of them).

u1sdtool --waiting-contentcommand says that there are no files awaiting for upload.

u1sdtool -ssays:

State: QUEUE_MANAGER
connection: With User With Network
description: processing the commands pool
is_connected: True
is_error: False
is_online: True
queues: IDLE