PDA

View Full Version : How much kg of candy did you get?

sandyd
November 1st, 2009, 03:16 AM
How much KG of candy did you guys get. (if you went trick or treating)
me, around 20kg.

and thats because me and my friends drove from neighborhood to neighborhood.
although it is a smaller haul than last year.

JillSwift
November 1st, 2009, 03:43 AM
20kg? :o Holy cwap!

Crunchy the Headcrab
November 1st, 2009, 03:47 AM
20kg? :o Holy cwap!
Agreed. Gross. I used to sit up on the roof of my second story house and throw water balloons at kids that were too old (old enough to drive is certainly a good sign). Sadly, now I'm too old to trick or treat and too old to throw balloons at kids :(

JillSwift
November 1st, 2009, 03:48 AM
Agreed. Gross. I used to sit up on the roof of my second story house and throw water balloons at kids that were too old (old enough to drive is certainly a good sign). Sadly, now I'm too old to trick or treat and too old to throw balloons at kids :(
But not too old to build a balloon trebuche, qué no?

Crunchy the Headcrab
November 1st, 2009, 03:52 AM
But not too old to build a balloon trebuche, qué no?
Hahaha. :D I'm more than physically capable of throwing balloons at kids, but that was something I did in highschool and shortly after. I wouldn't feel good about throwing water balloons at any kids now. Although, I still physically chase down kids toilet papering the house and scare the crap out of them :D

HydroTech
November 1st, 2009, 05:27 AM
Ah, My family and I hide during trick or treat And eat and watch movies and eat and eat... eh ya. LOL It's a fun way to have fun without the bother of people. But water balloon trebuche? !Bueno idea! !Muy gracioso! My mom would kill us if we did that though.

HydroTech
November 6th, 2009, 12:45 AM
What's even better is that I didn't go Trick-or-Treating and yet yesterday I got several bags of candy without asking for it. ;)

hobo14
November 6th, 2009, 12:54 AM
How much KG of candy did you guys get. (if you went trick or treating)
me, around 20kg.

and thats because me and my friends drove from neighborhood to neighborhood.
although it is a smaller haul than last year.

I'm Australian, so maybe I don't fully understand Halloween (we know what it is because we get mostly American TV shows here), but I thought it was for little kids, not anyone old enough to drive...

And 20 kg of candy!? Holy s***! How much do people give? If they gave you 100g each (though 50 seems more realistic) you still need to visit 200 houses!

Candy measured in kilos....:shock::shock::shock:

JDShu
November 6th, 2009, 02:25 AM
20kg... that boggle the mind.

... and I want a balloon trebuchet