PDA

View Full Version : Nauseating November 2009 Screenshot Thread (thumbnails only please)

myusername
October 31st, 2009, 07:21 PM
I WIN :guitar:

Rules:
1. Stay within the board rules, no matter how hot you may believe [the wallpaper/screen shot to be.
2. If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/etc.
3. Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed.
4. The desktops thread is not to be used as a means to post explicit or suggestive, and provocative images (they must be safe for your kids and/or boss to see). Please help to keep the thread relevant and safe to browse for everyone.
5. The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Rule set.
6. Please use reduced-size thumbnails, where possible, out of respect for people running on lower bandwidth or screen resolutions.
7. To avoid having users having to ask you for them. we request that you format your posts in the following order:

Themes: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Wallpaper: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Icons: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).
Programs: Name/where you got it (with link would be nice).

Important Note: Any image posted that is over 800 x 600 will be removed! Use a thumbnail or use a text link to your image. If your image is removed, this is why.

NoaHall
October 31st, 2009, 07:22 PM
Oh no you don't http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1307937

myusername
October 31st, 2009, 07:24 PM
yeah but you broke the rules (thumbnail images only). besides its my birthday

hyperdude111
October 31st, 2009, 07:47 PM
The image did not break the rules it was below the rule of 800x600. But just in case I made it even smaller.

Oh yeah and Happy Birthday :)