PDA

View Full Version : This kid...

rockstarrem
October 31st, 2009, 07:01 AM
Alright, so heres the deal...

A while ago this kid was obsessed with this girl I was friends with. He called her all the time and touched her in all the wrong places (in a special ed school). I just walked to get 2 packs of cigarettes at the store and this kid comes up and asks if he can have one. We recognize each other... and he's like where are you headed? And I'm like "home". He's like "can you walk to my house so I can get some money?" I said "no, I gotta go home man." His house was literally right up the street I guess, and my house is on the other side of town. He said "ok I'll just walk with you then." In my head I'm very confused, his house is right up the street, he needed money, the next part is what really got me... he said he had to meet his "boy" up at the school (which is near my house) and I'm assuming he needed money. If he had to meet this kid up at school he's probably going to need money for whatever he is doing, if not why wasn't he directly walking there? Anyway, we were walking and he pulled out a knife. He goes "check this out." I'm kind of nervous now but I'm keeping my cool. I said "where did you get that?" He told me this kids name where he bought it from. I told him to put it away, it's Halloween eve and theres tons of cops out. He agrees and puts it away. Afterwards he said he pulled it out on some kid today to his neck and the kid ran. He started chasing him and the kid supposedly almost got hit by a car. He also said that by the time he was done with him there were 2 cops that had to get him off of the kid. He showed me some scrape on his finger from "tripping on the curb."

Next he asked me if I was still seeing that girl (we went out and now we're best friends - that girl and I, I really helped her with this kid, little did he know how much trauma he was causing her) and I said I wasn't going out with her but we're still friends. I said she came over today and said that was "cool." Things were going okay until he brought up this **** again how he beats everyone up. He ALWAYS talks this **** and I don't know what to make of it. Anyway, he told me all the stories and ****, then he starts talking about getting laid and all that ****. I really don't know what to think. Next thing he asks if I knew if this OTHER girl (not the one that I'm best friends with) would be up. I said no and he was like "oh cause we could call her and tell her your with me." I'm like "yeah..." What the f**k would that accomplish? Nothing. So I thought about it. Next thing he asks for my number. That's the reason why he wanted me to pull out my phone, he knows that I don't like giving my number to him. He gave me his phone to type in the number and save it. I typed in a fake one and then he asked when a good time was to call. I said "whenever." He asked what I was doing tomorrow and I said I didn't know, so he said "can I call you?" I just told him yeah, it was a fake number.

So, what I'm worried about here is if hes going to hurt me in any way. I'm not strong, I don't get out of the house, I have severe social anxiety. That's the only reason why I go out at night - theres less people out at that time. If any at all. Just my luck seeing him, right? Anyway, I don't know if this kid is lying or telling the truth, and I don't want to know him. I was making a LOT of progress going out of the house at night, it was a huge step for me because of my stupid f**king disorder, and I enjoyed doing it. Seeing this kid completely ruined it, now I'm paranoid because he knows what street I live on, possibly knows what my last name is, and knows some places to find me. I don't want to get stabbed or get the **** beat out of me. The stories he tells are not pretty, I don't want to be a victim. I really don't know exactly what to do, it's like I have to start this **** all over again.

Advice, feedback, whatever is welcome and wanted.

Original topic: http://www.zantherus.com/community/topic/9972-this-kid/page__pid__123647__st__0&#entry123647

lespaul_rentals
October 31st, 2009, 07:07 AM
I feel for you, man. I don't have social anxiety, but I like my solitude and don't like large groups. They scare me.

Carry a knife on you if you think he'll come after you. Maybe he's just a lurch who tells stories to impress people.

And, hey, start doing pushups, body weight workouts, and shadow boxing. Spending 20 minutes a day can make you a better fighter, and will make you more confident.

jrusso2
October 31st, 2009, 07:11 AM
No wrong don't carry a knife on you. Go talk to your counselor at school who can advise you or a trusted teacher you have a relationship with.

Or your therapist.

rockstarrem
October 31st, 2009, 07:35 AM
I feel for you, man. I don't have social anxiety, but I like my solitude and don't like large groups. They scare me.

Carry a knife on you if you think he'll come after you. Maybe he's just a lurch who tells stories to impress people.

And, hey, start doing pushups, body weight workouts, and shadow boxing. Spending 20 minutes a day can make you a better fighter, and will make you more confident.

I don't want to carry a knife really, but I'll think about working out. I'm probably not the build to do so though. I hope hes a lurch that tries to impress people...

No wrong don't carry a knife on you. Go talk to your counselor at school who can advise you or a trusted teacher you have a relationship with.

Or your therapist.

They don't really do anything... :(

jrusso2
October 31st, 2009, 07:42 AM
This is something you will need some help with and this is not the place to do it.

There must be some trusted intelligent adult you know? In the mean time try to stay away from that kid and warn that girl.

cariboo
October 31st, 2009, 07:52 AM
This thead has no place here on the forums. Closed.