PDA

View Full Version : I sauced My Husband!

Ms_Angel_D
October 31st, 2009, 04:50 AM
Funny story to share...

Last night during dinner, which was spaghetti by the way, my hubby was picking on me and teasing me about being such a tech geek (he likes to play).

Well a little while goes by(about 20 minutes) and since we we're watching a movie the sauce was still on the pan on the stove covered. I had him pause the movie so I could use the restroom. He was sitting in the living room talking to our son. When I came out of restroom which is across from the kitchen, I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a tablespoon out of the drawer, then grabbed a spoonful of sauce. At this point my hubby comes around the corner into the kitchen (wearing no shirt mind you, because he was relaxing in his pj pants and just normally doesn't wear a shirt when relaxing at home), and I threw the spoonful of sauce right at his chest....lmao.

The look on his face was priceless and then he was like "YOU B**CH and then we both exploded into laughter....

So Now I tell him he smells like spaghetti....

Just a fun & funny story I thought I would share.

xuCGC002
October 31st, 2009, 04:59 AM
For some reason, this story seems wrong. :(

steveneddy
October 31st, 2009, 05:02 AM
What!?

No pics?

JT9161
October 31st, 2009, 05:07 AM
Sounds hot

PhoHammer
October 31st, 2009, 05:09 AM
Sounds hot

O.o

xuCGC002
October 31st, 2009, 05:12 AM
Wait, so he took off his shirt to talk to your son, or to watch the movie, and it definitely not hot out since you're not far at all away from where I live, and- AUGH, it should make sense, but it doesn't.

Maybe I should just accept that you just spilled spaghetti sauce on your husband. Where's RiceMonster when you need 'em?

Ms_Angel_D
October 31st, 2009, 05:16 AM
He didn't take off his shirt, he just happened to not have one on. It was evening time and he was in his pj pants and normally doesn't wear a shirt with them....when he is relaxing at home...lol.

days_of_ruin
October 31st, 2009, 05:58 AM
Sounds hot

O.o

:lolflag:

CJ Master
October 31st, 2009, 06:24 AM
"Sauced" sound wrong somehow. :P

Funny story.

Irihapeti
October 31st, 2009, 07:40 AM
I'm trying to turn this into something about the distribution of open sauce/source, but my brain's not quite up to it.

jrusso2
October 31st, 2009, 07:45 AM
hmm, saucy story.

HappinessNow
October 31st, 2009, 08:47 AM
Funny story to share...

Last night during dinner, which was spaghetti by the way, my hubby was picking on me and teasing me about being such a tech geek (he likes to play).

Well a little while goes by(about 20 minutes) and since we we're watching a movie the sauce was still on the pan on the stove covered. I had him pause the movie so I could use the restroom. He was sitting in the living room talking to our son. When I came out of restroom which is across from the kitchen, I headed into the kitchen and grabbed a tablespoon out of the drawer, then grabbed a spoonful of sauce. At this point my hubby comes around the corner into the kitchen (wearing no shirt mind you, because he was relaxing in his pj pants and just normally doesn't wear a shirt when relaxing at home), and I threw the spoonful of sauce right at his chest....lmao.

The look on his face was priceless and then he was like "YOU B**CH and then we both exploded into laughter....

So Now I tell him he smells like spaghetti....

Just a fun & funny story I thought I would share.for a play, great script.

schauerlich
October 31st, 2009, 08:56 AM
Cool story, bro.

HappinessNow
October 31st, 2009, 09:17 AM
Cool story, bro.
First time I heard a woman referred to as "bro". :popcorn:

Khakilang
October 31st, 2009, 09:25 AM
Oh! I though you source your husband. Like reprogram him to do something you want like washing the dishes instead of watching TV.

cascade9
October 31st, 2009, 09:48 AM
Saucy wench.

BTW, you made it yourself, it was open source sauce, right? Please post the sauce code. I really hope you werent using some closed source 'from a jar' sauce.

Swagman
October 31st, 2009, 10:15 AM
I hope he made you lick that off his chest !!

:-)

One of my EX girlfriends once tipped a can of coke on my head.... I was dumbfounded. Still dunno why she did that !!

Exodist
October 31st, 2009, 10:17 AM
Sounds hot
Sounds SAUCY! :D

HNS-I
October 31st, 2009, 10:36 AM
Aaaargh hot boiling sauce!!

rockstarrem
October 31st, 2009, 10:55 AM
Cool story, bro.

Cool story, bro.

Ms_Angel_D
October 31st, 2009, 02:48 PM
Saucy wench.

BTW, you made it yourself, it was open source sauce, right? Please post the sauce code. I really hope you werent using some closed source 'from a jar' sauce.

Of course it was open sauce, there will be no closed sauce in this house!!!!

:D

chucky chuckaluck
October 31st, 2009, 02:52 PM
Of course it was open sauce

people from boston are going to be very confused (that's how my mother really pronounces 'source').

edit: oops! forgot 'mother'.

pwnst*r
October 31st, 2009, 03:22 PM
What!?

No pics?

odd that you'd want pics of a guy with no shirt in his pj's and red sauce dripping down his chest.

pwnst*r
October 31st, 2009, 03:23 PM
I hope he made you lick that off his chest !!

:-)

wow.

Tipped OuT
October 31st, 2009, 03:25 PM
odd that you'd want pics of a guy with no shirt in his pj's and red sauce dripping down his chest.

Hey, you never know. Some people are differn't... I don't judge.

SuperSonic4
October 31st, 2009, 03:27 PM
people from boston are going to be very confused (that's how my really pronounces 'source').

What other way is there? I've always pronounced "sauce" and "source" as homophones

RiceMonster
October 31st, 2009, 03:27 PM

lmao

tacantara
October 31st, 2009, 03:31 PM
Before I actually read the OP's story, I thought that this was a Mad Libs thread (i.e. I (verb, past tense) my (person in the room)).

:lolflag: Thanks for sharing this one, Ms. Angel D. I may just have to use that one as payback against my wife for a certain wedding cake prank she pulled on me when we got hitched last year.

chucky chuckaluck
October 31st, 2009, 04:22 PM
What other way is there? I've always pronounced "sauce" and "source" as homophones

i pronounce 'source' as 'sore+ssss' (well, now i do. when i was a kid, my boston accent was so bad, kids in my own 'naybuh-hood' made fun of it).

cascade9
October 31st, 2009, 04:25 PM

Fair enough, and its a subtle difference, but there is a difference.

Sauce- saws - sôs
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sauce

Source- sawrs, sohrs - sôrs, sōrs
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/source

Pogeymanz
October 31st, 2009, 05:14 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. :)

amitabhishek
October 31st, 2009, 05:50 PM
Idea : A sauce throwing app. ;)

Frak
October 31st, 2009, 05:55 PM