PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping in?

dragos240
October 31st, 2009, 02:58 AM
Hi,

I have been asking this to people who are at my school! The question is "What do you thinx of sleeping in?"

Do you feel that even the tiniest piece of time is wasted if you sleep in? For me, it varies, if I am looking forward to a day of computing, I think it's a waste. When I've had a long week, sleeping in is the best. What do you feel about it.

ElSlunko
October 31st, 2009, 02:59 AM
I can't bring myself to sleep in either. Even if I'm tired I'll still get up and ride my bike just to be active. I see it as my adult drive to seek pleasure in an unsatisfying life :P.

OutOfReach
October 31st, 2009, 03:01 AM
Well, I was NEVER a morning person, what's there to do in the morning anyways (besides school)? My days (or, should I say, weekends, school days I have to wake up at 6/7) start at 11/12 midday :)

claymater
October 31st, 2009, 03:05 AM
During the summer, its a waste for me... But during school time, Its like a perfect world! :D

(this morning was SO nice, until my house cleaner came in and I was laying there in my underwear....)

forrestcupp
October 31st, 2009, 03:06 AM
I would sleep in every day if I could, but I have a 2 month old baby.

claymater
October 31st, 2009, 03:07 AM

Owww.... Well soon you will be waking Him/Her up early!

Tipped OuT
October 31st, 2009, 03:09 AM
During the summer, its a waste for me... But during school time, Its like a perfect world! :D

This is how I feel about it.

pwnst*r
October 31st, 2009, 03:13 AM
up early every day, i hate sleeping in.

murderslastcrow
October 31st, 2009, 03:53 AM
Balance and moderation are virtues sought by all creeds, religious sects, and wise people. If you need sleep, sleep. Make sure you cherish every part of your life as much as possible, and you will not regret the day. It's all about moderation.

sports fan Matt
October 31st, 2009, 03:54 AM
No matter what I do, I cannot sleep in.

connorh123
October 31st, 2009, 03:55 AM
Good to see a relaxing thread not about Karma :)

I've always been a morning person, always. My brother says someday I'll sleep in, but I don't think it'll happen. I like waking up early, it makes the day seem way longer. I once woke up around noon, next thing I know it's dinner time :lolflag:

lisati
October 31st, 2009, 03:57 AM

I would sleep in more often if I could, but I have a wife and neighbours.:) Usually the sound of nearby activity wakes me.

Thankfully an afternoon nap when required is sometimes possible.

shadowlands
October 31st, 2009, 04:29 AM
I say enjoy it because when you have kids that will all change so will the ability to take a nap.

My little man will sleep through the night, OK, maybe once a month he will not wake up at 3am and stay awake from 15 to 30min. snuggling with mom, and the child is six. He is up every morning at 7 or 8 am to start his day.

cameronedwards
October 31st, 2009, 04:39 AM
i never sleep in! if i want a long night of sleep i go to bed early! (i remember once i managed to get everything done to go to bed at 6 i was then woken a half hour later for dinner! annoying)

themusicalduck
October 31st, 2009, 05:03 AM
I'm definitely a night owl and tend to stay up late and sleep in late.

I would actually much prefer it if I could get up earlier and have fuller days, but I just seem to be programmed this way. :)

JDShu
October 31st, 2009, 05:07 AM
Sleep is amazing. I'm sure many people here have been awake for 48+ hours for whatever reason. Sleep is like heaven after that isn't it? Now, when I sleep, I think how lucky I am that can relax and think about nothing for a while.