PDA

View Full Version : World Series

johnboy1313
October 30th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I can't stand either team but as a red sox fan i have to say go phillys!

chucky chuckaluck
October 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
i don't suppose there's any chance of both of them losing, is there?

johnboy1313
October 30th, 2009, 05:28 PM
It be nice, I hope it blizzards on them.

Firestem4
October 30th, 2009, 06:01 PM
This always gets me; why its called the damn World Series...when are they gonna compete with the Japanese teams huh?!?! lol

I don't follow baseball but I don't think that can happen =(

pwnst*r
October 30th, 2009, 07:49 PM
doesn't bother me who wins, i just want a good series, which this one is so far.

Excedio
October 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Rays fan here.... so by defualt I am supposed to hate the Phillys this year. However...my hatred for the Yankees goes far beyond that....

GO PHILLS!!

LookTJ
October 30th, 2009, 08:12 PM
This always gets me; why its called the damn World Series...when are they gonna compete with the Japanese teams huh?!?! lol
They do, in the Olympics. :P

I just call it the Fall Classic as it makes more sense in terms of MLB.

All the others are right on. Division, Championship.

:)

Also, go Phillies.

chucky chuckaluck
October 30th, 2009, 08:12 PM

well, i can dream, can't i?

|Mitch|
October 30th, 2009, 08:16 PM
I'm not a fan of either team, in fact I dislike both teams. However, I dislike the Yankees just a little bit more. So with that I have to go with the Phillies.

days_of_ruin
October 30th, 2009, 08:46 PM

That would be lame if they competed against the Japanese. The USA team would win every time. And don't bring up the World Baseball Classic or the Olympics. Neither of those teams have as many good players as any World Series team.

kavon89
October 31st, 2009, 12:16 AM
PHILLIES PHEVER :popcorn:

Groucho Marxist
October 31st, 2009, 12:23 AM

Nope, but I'm almost 100% positive that America will win the World Series... I've been watching their team for quite some time, and they seem to win every year.

johnboy1313
November 1st, 2009, 05:30 PM
OK, the yankees need to stop winning, go phillies, but it was amusing to see that camera get hit by a home run baseball

JDShu
November 1st, 2009, 06:09 PM
That would be lame if they competed against the Japanese. The USA team would win every time. And don't bring up the World Baseball Classic or the Olympics. Neither of those teams have as many good players as any World Series team.

Sounds like the US needs a redeem team for baseball.