PDA

View Full Version : Do I Have Enough Beans To....

winotree
October 30th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Do I have enough beans to grind me another cup of coffee this morning? I just can't seem to get motivated -- is it the cooler weather; the rain; what!?! What do you start your morning with? ;)

emigrant
October 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM
installed "Ubuntu-Day Wallpaper" and been sitting at the machine all the day to see it changing :)

hoppipolla
October 30th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Red Bull and fruit juice! hehe! :)

solitaire
October 30th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Personally... I by-pass Mornings and go straight to afternoon (might detour to a Brunch first, depending on my mood) But then I can afford to spend the morning in bed >_< (All thanks to the inventors of Timezones and remote working).

OmegaAI
October 30th, 2009, 04:13 PM
I use either coffee or a Cigarette :D

JillSwift
October 30th, 2009, 04:19 PM
I usually start my mornings with sunlight.

Not today, however. I started my morning with cloudies and snow. :(

PhoHammer
October 30th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Personally... I by-pass Mornings and go straight to afternoon (might detour to a Brunch first, depending on my mood) But then I can afford to spend the morning in bed >_< (All thanks to the inventors of Timezones and remote working).

You're so lucky...

johnboy1313
October 30th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Coffee then Rockstar fruit punch juice can thing for me today, next caffeine bomb in 5..4..3..2..now!

cameronedwards
October 30th, 2009, 05:21 PM
my dog somehow breaks into my room and starts licking me or breathing on my face or randomly trying to snuggle up to me (let to some incredibly painful starts when he jumps on specific areas)

Squonk07
October 30th, 2009, 05:24 PM
I start my days with an alarm clock whose alarm button sticks, so it takes some pummeling to get it to stop. At this point, I'm up.

If you need more beans, maybe you should make some posts in a non-Community forum ;)

BbUiDgZ
October 30th, 2009, 05:27 PM
two cryin kids and thats me up

The Real Dave
October 30th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Do I have enough beans to grind me another cup of coffee this morning? I just can't seem to get motivated -- is it the cooler weather; the rain; what!?! What do you start your morning with? ;)

A shower, followed by a big breakfast :) Always :) Except for hangovers, which are cured by drinking whatever stale beer is left, followed by a big breakfast and a shower :) Instant cure
:)

As for motivation, I usually start to text my friends and other half early, always perks me up :)

Dragonbite
October 30th, 2009, 05:58 PM
Sex.

j/k :lolflag:

When I'm good, I get up and go out for a jog. The cool air and exercise really helps in getting going in the morning. I'm looking forward to moving the clocks back Sunday morning (2am officially) so there's some sunlight when I go out for my jogs (for a couple weeks at least).

We have a trail that is great for jogging, but when it's still dark and the trees make it darker it gets a little spooky. Especially considering this territory is shared by Coyotes and a cougar/mountain lion. Just recently it's the coyotes turn so at least the Cougar should have moved off for a while.

So far, though, I've only seen the Bobcat run across the trail something like 50 feet ahead of me or so.

tjwoosta
October 30th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Everyone knows the best part of waking up is folgers in your cup.

lukjad
October 30th, 2009, 06:12 PM
I'm so used to this forum I thought you were asking for Beans in your title. :D

gnomeuser
October 30th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Typically waking up being unable to breath (damn allergies).. outside of that my phone is my alarm, then breakfast and a shower.

winotree
October 30th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Red Bull and fruit juice! hehe! :)
I never would have guessed! :lolflag:

Seems going to the market perked me up though. ;)

nubimax
October 30th, 2009, 07:33 PM
One pot of coffee (Mexican gourmet) two sudoku games (book not computer). one pice of toast, pooper scoop the back yard turn on the comlputer, the has begain.
M.

ukripper
October 30th, 2009, 07:42 PM
What do you start your morning with? ;)

I have protein shake first thing in the morning before going Gym and after that I go to work.

xuCGC002
October 30th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Gee, I start off every day with a cup of Earl Grey and a couple pieces of cinnamon toast. Well of course not every day.