PDA

View Full Version : Touch-Screen Coke machine that runs on Windows gets bluescreen of death.

wulfgang
October 30th, 2009, 04:12 AM
I was at the Nashville mall, and saw this. It is difficult to see but it is hilarious.:D
http://i37.tinypic.com/2s0n6tf.jpg

RichardLinx
October 30th, 2009, 04:17 AM
That is the most advanced looking vending machine I have ever seen, ever. Too bad the BSOD took the excitement out of it. :/

SunnyRabbiera
October 30th, 2009, 04:18 AM
It bluescreened because the last person who used it wanted a pepsi :D

wulfgang
October 30th, 2009, 04:20 AM
That is the most advanced looking vending machine I have ever seen, ever. Too bad the BSOD took the excitement out of it. :/

Yeah, and I was thirsty too. I think Micro$oft hates me.

Frak
October 30th, 2009, 04:26 AM
Yeah, and I was thirsty too. I think Micro$oft hates me.

I think Micro$oft hates me.

think Micro$oft hates me.

Micro$oft

$

wut

RichardLinx
October 30th, 2009, 04:36 AM
wut

It's simple enough to understand. I get it, you think the Windows "bashing" is immature and needs to stop. (Right?). But this is a Linux focused forum and this kind of stuff is expected. Kind of like how you would expect a console gamer and a PC gamer to make stupid names like Wii-poo. It's just simple rivalry.

I've seen all these "A call to end the Microsoft bashing" threads. At the end of the day though, who really gives a ****? People can call Linux whatever the hell they want, it doesn't effect how my system runs one bit.
/rant

Don't get me wrong though, I see what you mean. The first time I saw it I read it as "Micro-dollarsign-soft" it confused the hell out of me for about 1/10th of a second. :)

Edit: Wow, the word "*****" gets blanked out, now that's funny.

Frak
October 30th, 2009, 04:45 AM
It's simple enough to understand. I get it, you think the Windows "bashing" is immature and needs to stop. (Right?). But this is a Linux focused forum and this kind of stuff is expected. Edit: Wow, the word "*****" gets blanked out, now that's funny.

Again, it's immature. Microsoft isn't the "enemy". It's a competitor, but not an "enemy". You people take it too far. I've seen people make death threats against Gates and Ballmer. I mean, come on, get a life people.

wulfgang
October 30th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Give me a break people. It was a joke! I have an extra computer that is windows. Of course windows is not my favourite, I still use it for Visual Basic programming(forced however, gambas sucks).

RichardLinx
October 30th, 2009, 04:54 AM
I've seen people make death threats against Gates and Ballmer. I mean, come on, get a life people.
It's the internet, people make stupid statements all the time. There's nothing to worry about when you think you're completely anonymous. Sure, it's immature, but it's unrealistic to come onto an online forum expecting it to be full of intelligent discussion.

But I agree with you, the death threats are pretty pathetic.

Give me a break people. It was a joke! I have an extra computer that is windows. Of course windows is not my favourite, I still use it for Visual Basic programming(forced however, gambas sucks).
It doesn't bother me at all, keep it up if you want.

If anything "Microsuck" might have been more appropriate since the OS had obviously failed. Just kidding, Frak.

pwnst*r
October 30th, 2009, 04:55 AM

that's too bad, cuz pepsi sucks

CJ Master
October 30th, 2009, 05:11 AM

No U

Icehuck
October 30th, 2009, 05:13 AM

These are fighting words.

chillicampari
October 30th, 2009, 05:14 AM

Just one Pepsi?:p

Also, this thread is funny. Ya know, you just want a soda, should be simple, but no.

But better a soda machine than an airplane or something like that.

Frak
October 30th, 2009, 05:37 AM
But better a soda machine than an airplane or something like that.

I'm more afraid of pilots on their laptops.

misfitpierce
October 30th, 2009, 05:39 AM
That vending machine is EPIC FAIL for 2 reasons:
Ready...
... ...
1. It's windows with BSOD... I mean common... Srsly on a vending machine! Not much to compute...
2. Its Coke... Pepsi dominates Coke.

KiwiNZ
October 30th, 2009, 05:42 AM
From the banner

" Any topic or discussion that causes problems or drama will be closed. This area is intended for fun and community building, not arguments. Please take those elsewhere. Thanks!"

Thread closed