PDA

View Full Version : Pets

Ms_Angel_D
October 29th, 2009, 09:44 AM
So How many pet's do you have an what kind of animals are they?

I have one cat he's an orange tabby named Tora(Japanese for Tiger)

He's nuts...lol.. He'll be walking down the hall and attack his shadow on the wall it's so funny to see.

Anyway just wondering...

Zzl1xndd
October 29th, 2009, 09:45 AM
I have one cat, goes by the name of Link (yes like the Legend of Zelda)

Ms_Angel_D
October 29th, 2009, 09:47 AM

I like it :D

wilee-nilee
October 29th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Two male cats Artimus and Snowbell, I adopted Snowbell and I couldn't see changing his name thats what he respondes to. Snowbell has a flea allegy so I have to treat him regularly with frontline as he demands outdoor access. I have never used a flea treatment in the past I don't like putting chemicals on my pets, I just comb Artimus multiple times per day to watch for any problems.

Nevon
October 29th, 2009, 10:33 AM
Me and my girlfriend got a kitten a few weeks ago. His name is Kropotkin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kropotkin) and he's a ragdoll cross-breed.

cmay
October 29th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I had a dog for around eleven years. six month ago I had to spend 8500 Danish kr for an operation for her. its two month income for me but I promised to take care of her as long as I could.

she is doing fine now and besides a little hearing loss you cant see that she is so old.
I wont be getting a other dog after her because I am getting to sick with my kidney disase to take proper care of a puppy.

XubuRoxMySox
October 29th, 2009, 11:10 AM
We used to have a Dalmatian named Stripes. He was way cool, but really hyper. I miss him.

-Robin

Squonk07
October 29th, 2009, 07:01 PM
We have two Ragdoll cats named Lorelei and Maizy. Lorelei is a tortie point and Maizy is a flame bicolor.

oldos2er
October 29th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Two cats and two dogs. Pinky, older cat; Little, younger fat cat. Dogs are Chumley the beagle and Velle the border collie.

cascade9
October 29th, 2009, 07:07 PM

1st thing I thought of was 'Missing Link' LOL.

A friend of mine called her cat after...er.....a piece of female anatomy cause 'her boyfriend could never find it' LMAO

I live with a cat now, but he is my flatmates. For some odd reason his original name was Badger, but hes called Catguy mainly. (or you %#%& when he runs under your feet during that 4AM bathroom trip)

xuCGC002
October 29th, 2009, 07:47 PM
A Chihuahua (http://twitpic.com/mhmt7) named Jack, an English Foxhound named Rosey, and a cat named Doorknob (he opens doors). I should probably upload pictures of them, too.

Irihapeti
October 29th, 2009, 07:56 PM
I did have a black cat called Melanie for nearly 11 years. When I moved from a rural area to the city, I decided not to bring her with me, partly because most apartment complexes don't allow pets, and partly because she's always been a rural cat. So I gave her to a neighbour. The last time I spoke to the neighbour - about 2 months ago - Melanie was doing fine.

y6FgBn)~v
October 29th, 2009, 07:56 PM
A male Pembroke Welsh Corgi named Jake and a female Calico named Miss Pearl.

johnboy1313
October 29th, 2009, 07:58 PM
i have a black lab dog named Gimli (after the Dwarf Lord!!) and a black and white cat of some sort named Etna (named after Demon Lord Etna from the Disgea game/manga series)

nubimax
October 29th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Two dogs 1 yellow lab. named Rubia (blonde one) 1 black lab. named Maxamillion he sleeps on his back with all four legs in the air.
M.

lisati
October 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM
We've had several cats adopt us over the years, including three strays which have presented us with kittens. Sadly we haven't always been able to keep them - a limited budget sometimes makes it difficult to do things like pay for vet's bills, and for a while we were living in a place where we weren't allowed pets (that didn't stop one of the local cats regularly trying to sneak in).

marchwarden
October 29th, 2009, 08:19 PM
In our family we have two cats and a hamster. The eldest cat is 2 1/2 year old, black and white, and called Hurley (after the guy in Lost, my son named the cat which is odd as he was 3 at the time and I don't recall ever letting him watch Lost). The other cat is 2 years old, black and named Azrael (after Jason Lee's character in Dogma). The hamster is about 6months old, black and white, and named Sergei (after the character in the "Compare the Meerkat" ad's shown here in the UK).

handy
October 30th, 2009, 06:33 AM
I have a Tiger Slug, called Tigger.

Interestingly it is my totem animal too... :-k

-grubby
October 30th, 2009, 06:34 AM
8 mini dachshunds, though 4 were born the other day.

schauerlich
October 30th, 2009, 06:39 AM
8 mini dachshunds, though 4 were born the other day.

Grubby is my pet. Good boy...

Occasionally Correct
October 30th, 2009, 06:50 AM
I have a 4 year old cat named Maynard D Longfellow. My sister has two cats named Hermione and Lucy. My mom has a cat named Mischa.

Have some choice photography while you're at it. :p

Ms_Angel_D
October 30th, 2009, 07:16 AM
Wow I'm noticing there are lot's of Cat owners here on the UF.. :D

amitabhishek
October 30th, 2009, 07:30 AM
I have a bad ***** German Shephard...we call him Sheru (Lion in Hindi)...I guess his age will mellow him down.

cariboo
October 30th, 2009, 07:37 AM
I'm another dog owner, I have a Golden Retriever named Zoey

Icehuck
October 30th, 2009, 07:41 AM
I have a Rottweiler named Chooch. His hobbies include eating, sleeping, and chasing cats.

handy
October 30th, 2009, 07:52 AM
On a farm I used to live & work on, the owners got a somewhat badly built Rottweiler, it had an overshot bottom jaw & was dumb as dog sh*t. Lovable though. :)

I named her Nurse Rotty Potweiler.

We called her Potty for short.

johnboy1313
November 8th, 2009, 11:01 PM
On a farm I used to live & work on, the owners got a somewhat badly built Rottweiler, it had an overshot bottom jaw & was dumb as dog sh*t. Lovable though. :)

I named her Nurse Rotty Potweiler.

We called her Potty for short.

my sister has two rottweiler, also huge

The Funkbomb
November 8th, 2009, 11:09 PM
One cat, two pit bulls. All females.

SunnyRabbiera
November 8th, 2009, 11:09 PM
I have three cats and one guinea pig, I used to have four cats but the one cat passed away earlier this year.
This is my second guinea pig, my first one died earlier this year too.

One of my cats is afraid of guinea pigs

xpod
November 8th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Our(my second youngest daughters) most recent pet, Jessie the hamster, died a couple of weeks ago.She`d had a relatively good innings for a hamster at just over 2 years.
Before her we(same daughters in fact) had a Goldfish who died kinda early.Prior to that we had two Staffs(mother & son) who also had good long lives at 17 & 18 years respectively.Jai, the son, lost his leg to cancer a month after his mother died but he lived another 3 years before he too died.

I dont think we`ll be getting any more pets for a while.

Cowchip7
November 8th, 2009, 11:35 PM
A Wheaten Terrier (http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/breedinformation/terrier/images/sftctwht.jpg) named Savannah.