PDA

View Full Version : Halloween is on its way--what are everybody's plans?

Squonk07
October 29th, 2009, 01:14 AM
I searched the forum (good n00b *gets pat on the head*) and saw a couple threads about Halloween costumes, but none about general plans. So, for those who celebrate, what're you doing?

jrusso2
October 29th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Dress like a monster and scare small children.

Tipped OuT
October 29th, 2009, 01:17 AM
Sleeping in. I got the Flu :(.

djm227
October 29th, 2009, 01:22 AM
I'm being V from V for Vendetta, and going to Ohio University because it is amazing down there. Needless to say, it will not be a pleasant trip home.

coldReactive
October 29th, 2009, 01:43 AM
Nothing really, other than to sit around getting worried about my teeth filling visit on Monday.

dragos240
October 29th, 2009, 01:48 AM
Dress like a monster and scare small children.

Hahahahahahaha. Handing out candies. No more trick or treating for me!

joeval
October 29th, 2009, 01:56 AM
This year, I'm doing the national three peaks, so climbing ben nevis, scafell pike and snowdon in 24 hours!

Not the usual halloween... :)

Yes
October 29th, 2009, 01:58 AM
Marching band competition. It's at a really great school and we'll get to see tons of bands so it should be lots of fun. Plus it's an hour and a half bus ride : D

spillin_dylan
October 29th, 2009, 01:59 AM
My band is dressing up as zombies -- in suits -- and playing at the local bar. Should be an awesome time.

kk0sse54
October 29th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Going to Chipotle dressed as a burrito in order to get a free burrito.

earthpigg
October 29th, 2009, 02:56 AM
bar hop.

karimruan
October 29th, 2009, 02:58 AM
Going to Chipotle dressed as a burrito in order to get a free burrito.

Nice! I have to go to a family halloween party where most of them will be dressed up as various catholic prophets and I will bring my son dressed as tux! Great party it's gonna be! I might dress up as that bsd devil thing with a noose around my neck and let my son lead me around for a while...
lol

nubimax
October 29th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Here we do it a little different, Friday will be kids day lots of fireworks and candy. Saturday decorate the cemetery. Sunday we go to the cemetery with lots of food and booze and have a picnic with all of our dead friends and family. oh yes we call it the Day of the Dead.
Best regards M.

Redundant Username
October 29th, 2009, 03:17 AM
A lockout at bowling alley, there's no place to trick-or-treat here.

xuCGC002
October 29th, 2009, 04:41 AM
I'm gonna wear a Guy Fawkes mask and then I'm gonna dress up my dog (chihuahua) as a Taco.

...Not really, I'm gonna be handing out candies like dragos.

SomeGuyDude
October 29th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Working security at an MMA fight. It'll be on FSN, check it out.

Dr Belka
October 29th, 2009, 05:09 AM
I will be doing two things that day.

From 9am to 5am, I will be beating the pants off of the competition at this years BEST robotics competition at Southern Polytechnic State University.

After that, I am just going to a big Halloween costume party at some rich guys house. I am pretty stoked

ninjapirate89
October 29th, 2009, 05:15 AM
The same thing I do every other night. I'm not into Halloween anymore.

Groucho Marxist
October 29th, 2009, 05:35 AM
I searched the forum (good n00b *gets pat on the head*) and saw a couple threads about Halloween costumes, but none about general plans. So, for those who celebrate, what're you doing?

I organized and will participate in costume in a 91-5 WMHW bumper sticker give-away on CMU's campus. If you find me, "Super Mario," pose to take a photo with me and post it on our Facebook page, you win a 91-5 Modern Rock bumper sticker or magnet :D

My sister's going as Super Luigi, so we're also doing a "Super Luigi Challenge" where you take a photo and hope that you're one of the first five people to post it on our Facebook page. Why? Because we're giving away tickets to the first CMU women's basketball home game of 2009 :)

Beyond these shenanigans-filled events on Friday, I will be filming and editing a project for my EFP & ENG (Electronic Field Production & Electronic News Gathering) class. Concurrently, I'll be attending a concert at a local bar on Halloween that my friend's playing at; I will, of course, be dressed as Super Mario :D

DarkDemonNT
October 30th, 2009, 09:57 AM
I'll go out with my friends. Halloween's strange in my country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYKRP2LvVYY
Short funny clip.

Ms_Angel_D
October 30th, 2009, 10:46 AM
I'll be performing a samhain ritual.