PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap...

RATM_Owns
October 28th, 2009, 12:14 AM
About 30 minutes ago, my mom opened the door to call for my sister to come inside since they had to go to Girl Scouts and my cat ran right out the door and she's an indoor cat.

It was getting dark so we're frantically looking for it everywhere and after 15 minutes my sister finally comes, after 17 her friend comes and they start looking.

So, no luck and I gave up, my mom went to tell our next-door neighbor about the cat and I just walk over to where they were, and I heard a loud meow. My cat was trying to get in through a window. -_-

I would've made the story more interesting, but my hands/feet are numb right now because it's freezing and I just ran out. It sounded better in my head but... yeah. I'm just psyched right now for finding the cat.

NovaAesa
October 28th, 2009, 12:18 AM
Awesome. I always used to feel terrible when one of our cats when walkabouts.

pwnst*r
October 28th, 2009, 12:20 AM
cool story, bro.

sudoer541
October 28th, 2009, 12:43 AM
Today, my mom opened the door to call for my sister to come inside since they had to go to Girl Scouts and my cat ran right out the door and she's an indoor cat.

It was getting dark so we're frantically looking for it everywhere and after 15 minutes my sister finally comes, after 17 her friend comes and they start looking.

So, no luck and I gave up, my mom went to tell our next-door neighbor about the cat and I just walk over to where they were, and I heard a loud meow. My cat was trying to get in through a window. -_-

I would've made the story more interesting, but my hands/feet are numb right now because it's freezing and I just ran out. It sounded better in my head but... yeah. I'm just psyched right now for finding the cat FML.

good luck finding your cat!

hoppipolla
October 28th, 2009, 12:58 AM
aww that's sweet! I'm glad you found him.../her o.O

JBAlaska
October 28th, 2009, 02:01 AM
WOW, Windows saves cat!

JillSwift
October 28th, 2009, 02:05 AM
WOW, Windows saves cat!
#-o

OP: I'm glad kitty is safe.

sdlynx
October 28th, 2009, 03:25 AM
WOW, Windows saves cat!

too bad that's the only thing it has saved.

murderslastcrow
October 28th, 2009, 04:04 AM
I don't know, you guys. From the story it sounded like the Windows just gave the kitty a cold and harsh impression of being something easy to get through, when they were still Windows.

Sounds oddly familiar. @_@

XDevHald
October 28th, 2009, 04:09 AM
Glad to see you got your cat back! I had a black persian and she was in the attic of a three story house, she was hiding inside the panels that are indoor gutters in the attic meowing for 1 whole hour and had to call the fire department to get her out.

Cats these days..

Xbehave
October 28th, 2009, 04:19 AM
I would've made the story more interesting, but my hands/feet are numb right now because it's freezing and I just ran out. It sounded better in my head but... yeah. I'm just psyched right now for finding the cat.
You had me at
Holy crap...
RATM_Owns

I regularly have this revelation, every time i put on a RATM album i haven't heard in a while (doubly for renegades)

lisati
October 28th, 2009, 04:19 AM
Glad to see you got your cat back! I had a black persian and she was in the attic of a three story house, she was hiding inside the panels that are indoor gutters in the attic meowing for 1 whole hour and had to call the fire department to get her out.

Cats these days..

We had a cat that adopted us once after its family moved and left it behind. On one occasion one of its kittens got stuck inside our washing machine (the fluffy kitten (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGjIIpuD4nQ), it had one blue eye and one yellow, and its ears got sunburnt a lot) - a call to the local fire brigade helped to get it out. The last I saw of that cutey was when some dogs chased it down the road to goodness knows where.

Some months later the mother cat produced another litter somewhere in the neighbourhood. What was touching was she trusted us enough to bring one to us and set up a "nest" in one of our cupboards after they'd been attacked, but sadly it was too late to help.