PDA

View Full Version : Cutecom

LiaGalanodel
October 27th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Hi!

I have to use cutecom and It's work but when I want transfer a file .bz2 or .gz. It doesn't work, I use zmodem for the transfer.

The transfer start but even I wait few minutes it's not finished.

Can you help me?

Thank you

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1905/screenshotvq.th.png (http://img29.imageshack.us/i/screenshotvq.png/)

LiaGalanodel
October 27th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Now I have a matter when i want to execute in cutecom with this code:

./filename

He tell me:

-bash: ./hello: No such file or directory

I don't understand why. I compile the program with arm-linux-gcc because I execute in arrm9.

But it doesn't work!

LiaGalanodel
October 28th, 2009, 09:27 AM
I don't understand why he telle me : no such fill or directory, I have the right name.

Zugzwang
October 28th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I don't know the program but in your screenshot, you have a lot of Window-style backslashes instead of "/". Maybe these cause your problems?

If this doesn't help, please start by explaining that "Cutecom" actually does, how you apply it and post some copy&pasted error messages. Normally, bash error messages do not start with "-", so I assume that yours isn't.

LiaGalanodel
October 29th, 2009, 10:13 AM
That's ok!

Thank you very much for your answer.

CuteCom is a graphical serial terminal, like minicom (or Hyperterminal on Windows I use it because I want to execute program for arm but to execute it I must created an interface between the PC and the target arm. So to entered in the target arm I need a graphical terminal.

Zugzwang
October 29th, 2009, 01:49 PM
So you did theck that the following holds, right?:

The first was transferred correctly (i.e. it is displayed by "ls" and the size matches).
After transferring the file, it has executable permissions.
It is in the current directory (on the remote side) when trying to execute it
you really started it with "./filename" where filename is exactly the name of the file with the same capitalisation.