PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell and Webb always has me in stitches xD

hoppipolla
October 24th, 2009, 07:25 PM
This sketch is wicked! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esG6tzgSVpA

I much prefer their sketches to Peep Show I think, which was alright viewing but I didn't find it as funny! :)

NoaHall
October 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Yes indeed.

BigSilly
October 24th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Loving the new Peep Show at the moment. Best series so far I reckon.

Armstrong and Miller are brilliant too. This current series is very funny, very tight. It's not dropped a beat since it started in fact.

Xbehave
October 24th, 2009, 08:03 PM
Armstrong and Miller are brilliant too. This current series is very funny, very tight. It's not dropped a beat since it started in fact.
Might give it a try on iplayer i was not amused by the last one (well not overly so anyway). Definitely agree OP that sketches are funnier than peep show but both are great.

murderslastcrow
October 24th, 2009, 08:13 PM
This was great XD. Lightened up the mood wonderfully.

hoppipolla
October 24th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Loving the new Peep Show at the moment. Best series so far I reckon.

yeah I really like Armstrong and Miller too! I was hooked on one of the series :)

This was great XD. Lightened up the mood wonderfully.

hehe glad you liked it! :)

Mark76
October 24th, 2009, 09:10 PM
I love Armstrong and Miller. They're like a throwback to the old days of sketch shows where the jokes arise out of the situations as much as the characters. It's good to see that they've dropped some characters and added some new ones for this series (though it's also good that the chav pilots, insensitive dad and Brabbins and Fyffe survived the cull :D)