PDA

View Full Version : Graal Multiplayer Game (zelda style)

TechSonic
February 15th, 2006, 08:07 AM
I've had an account on this game for years, but never really played it.

Although I've begun using it again because recently I found out they released a Linux (Package) that wasn't there when I last played it.

www.graalonline.com

mstlyevil
February 15th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Kewl.

Kuolio
February 15th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Oh this looks like fun! I realy loved the Zelda games back in the days of nes and snes.. this game, Graal, uses the graphics from "Link to the Past"?

BoyOfDestiny
February 15th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Oh this looks like fun! I realy loved the Zelda games back in the days of nes and snes.. this game, Graal, uses the graphics from "Link to the Past"?

Looks very similar but not rips I think. Link to the past is one of my favorites, I even bought it again with the gba remake.

Here is a nice screenshot from zsnes in ubuntu chroot :)
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6121/legendofzeldathealinktothepast.th.png (http://img230.imageshack.us/my.php?image=legendofzeldathealinktothepast.png)

JinX
July 25th, 2006, 01:49 AM
ok I joined bcuz of this thread. I tryed downloading it and it does not work and it seems cool. so any tips?

jISh
July 25th, 2006, 01:54 AM
Ahh, I played this game YEARS ago back at the start of high school.
Great fun it was, I'll look into it again :)

clay man
September 1st, 2008, 02:16 AM
How did you install it? The file wont install graal for me.

lunaz
September 1st, 2008, 04:54 AM
WOW i can't believe these guys are still around, i use to play that game and make a whole crapton of maps for it back in the 90s. i think i made more maps than playing tho, cuz it was so buggy... i'll check it out again maybe. :P

Northsider
September 2nd, 2008, 05:22 AM
!!!! I love Zelda...I have to try this game, looks very similar to Zelda: LttP

Vitamin-Carrot
September 2nd, 2008, 05:29 AM
I Love Games ... I Have To Try This Zelda

:lolflag:

blithen
September 2nd, 2008, 07:27 AM
ok I joined bcuz of this thread. I tryed downloading it and it does not work and it seems cool. so any tips?
Same some HTTP error or something.