PDA

View Full Version : Nick Griffin on question time

fela
October 23rd, 2009, 11:45 PM
Who thinks that having him on question time was a bit of a waste of time?

You can watch the full programme on http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nft24/Question_Time_22_10_2009/ if you haven't already.

Also, Nick's (replace the N with a D) complaint over the programme is sickening. Sure, everyone there hated him, as anyone should, but here are a few things that Nick's said in response (from independent.co.uk anyway):

Do [the debate] somewhere where there are still significant numbers of English and British people living, and they haven't been ethnically cleansed from their own country.

Ugh. Now that is pathetic! That's not democracy at all! If he wants to succeed in his political party/racist nazi organization then he needs to accept the opinions of the general public of britain, and rightly so those opinions are against him! He needs to accept this! It was inevitable in my opinion that everyone at the programme couldn't contain their fury for Griffin.

Griffin is obviously sick in the head.

There's also quotes such as:

There is an ethnic minority that supports me, the English. But there's not many of them left.

This argument is moot until you define 'english'. If he means completely decended from the first settlers in England, then even if you were you'd still be decended from Europe and ultimately Africa of course, but I'm not gonna go on about that.

There's lots of other laughable quotes and such, but you'll have to mention them yourself as I'm not spending all night on this thread :P

NoaHall
October 23rd, 2009, 11:46 PM
No politics here, but I agree, Nick Griffin and the BNP are disgusting.

Oh, and "native" anglo-saxons? HAHAHAHA! Stupid man.

fela
October 23rd, 2009, 11:52 PM
No politics here, but I agree, Nick Griffin and the BNP are disgusting.

Oh, and "native" anglo-saxons? HAHAHAHA! Stupid man.

Yes, he should live in antartica. There, everything's white! :lol:

Xbehave
October 24th, 2009, 12:01 AM
No politics here, but..
1) the bbc had to let him on a prgoram because he has support
2) the program was a waste of time

anybody who hated him before still does
anybody who liked him before thinks he got picked on
anybody who didn't care before, didn't watch the program.

fela
October 24th, 2009, 12:04 AM
No politics here, but..
1) the bbc had to let him on a prgoram because he has support
2) the program was a waste of time

anybody who hated him before still does
anybody who liked him before thinks he got picked on
anybody who didn't care before, didn't watch the program.

Yes, but what's sad is that Nick's now complaining about getting picked on to the BBC, when the actual fact is that everyone there hated him, and rightly so!

overdrank
October 24th, 2009, 12:26 AM
No politics. Thread closed