PDA

View Full Version : It's quite strange watching Chromium break in different ways then get fixed!

hoppipolla
October 18th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Yeah like, at the moment the way it's rendering some fonts and buttons is wrong, like the text is a bit layered over itself or all blurry with black boxes... it's readable but...

But of course when I run normal Google Chrome or Firefox it's fine as they are more stable!

Like before Chromium had that weird issue with backspace where it didn't matter when you pressed it it still went back a page! lol

I still quite like having the latest version though which is probably why I choose it over normal Chrome!

Hoppi :)

NoaHall
October 18th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Hm, not for me. My trouble was the fact there was sound sometimes after updating. Not anymore, fixed that problem.

hoppipolla
October 18th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hm, not for me. My trouble was the fact there was sound sometimes after updating. Not anymore, fixed that problem.

Well, there's a possibility this problem is only apparent when you're running it under KDE or with Kwin compositing or something, although like I say Chrome and Firefox are both fine so it will probably get ironed out fairly quickly :)

It's only on some pages, like when I upload an image on tinypic o.O