PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone get uBlog microblogging to work?

hoppipolla
October 16th, 2009, 04:02 PM
It's dead as a Dodo on my KDE 4.3.2 desktop! I get my name and photo from Twitter but no feed or anything... anyone else had any more joy? :)

Hoppi!

EDIT -- It also posts! It just doesn't get the feed o.O

apparle
October 31st, 2009, 07:55 PM
I can see my own tweets and and I can post new tweets, but I can't see the tweets of people I am following

HappyFeet
October 31st, 2009, 08:08 PM
Gotta love kde4! Not.

pwnst*r
October 31st, 2009, 08:11 PM
rofl, sounds like a great proggie.

hoppipolla
November 1st, 2009, 01:56 AM
It's only one Plasmoid. Way to jump on KDE, I guess you need to find fault in it SOMEHOW! rofl xD

Anyway, it's mostly working now :)

gustavokrm
January 31st, 2012, 12:55 AM
Hey, I am new to this whole KDE thing.. I would like to know how to get this to work. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I mean, what Service URL do I have to type in order to have access to my twitter feeds?

overdrank
January 31st, 2012, 12:57 AM
Please start a new thread with your issues. Thread closed.

sffvba[e0rt
January 31st, 2012, 12:58 AM
Hey, I am new to this whole KDE thing.. I would like to know how to get this to work. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
I mean, what Service URL do I have to type in order to have access to my twitter feeds?

As this is an old thread and this app seemed to have issues back then I would suggest checking out Choqok - http://choqok.gnufolks.org/ for your KDE Twitter fix or post a new thread in the appropriate sub-section asking for technical assistance with uBlog.

PS - Thread already closed when I came to close it :p