PDA

View Full Version : Questions and Answers using Amazon previews

rpittman6
October 11th, 2009, 05:53 AM
I was reading about restoring old Partition when I came across a website that you could ask a question and it answered with a preview of Amazon books that you could preview and it took you to your answer I had bookmarked it and of course I had to reload Linux (jaunty) I tried to preserve the old partition which I think I did. but I am back to stage 1 again how to access old partition and save files especialy of my great granddaughter would anybody be able to supply IRL for the amazon book site?:confused:

rpittman6
October 11th, 2009, 05:59 AM
I was reading about restoring old Partition when I came across a website that you could ask a question and it answered with a preview of Amazon books that you could preview and it took you to your answer I had bookmarked it and of course I had to reload Linux (jaunty) I tried to preserve the old partition which I think I did. but I am back to stage 1 again how to access old partition and save files especialy of my great granddaughter would anybody be able to supply IRL for the amazon book site?:confused:

rippin
October 11th, 2009, 06:08 AM
<snip>
would anybody be able to supply IRL for the amazon book site?:confused:

You kidding? The URL to "amazon" is www.amazon.com .

rippin
October 11th, 2009, 06:12 AM

You've posted this twice. Last time was in thread http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1288132 Go there to see my reply.

llamabr
October 11th, 2009, 06:29 AM
I think probably you're looking for some particular book. What was it?

cariboo
October 11th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Please don't bouble post on the same subjec. This really isn't a support question, move to the Cafe.