PDA

View Full Version : what a dau :9

BAMF1501
October 10th, 2009, 03:43 PM
OK so here is my story and sorry for gramme ri'm typing this out very fast th eother day i was riding my bike to target and then as i passed through the parking lot i was looking at the road and then bam i see a phone so like any human been would do i go check it out its a nice blackberry curve and it worked to so i kept it but i took the previus sim that was in it and put mine in it am i wrong for doing this or what i mean i was just laying in the middle of nowhere ??

MelDJ
October 10th, 2009, 03:45 PM
hei, i recently lost one, give it back! :)

dragos240
October 10th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Return it to your town hall or something, say someone lost it.

coldReactive
October 10th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Take it to a police station and say someone lost it. NAO.

OpenGuard
October 10th, 2009, 04:12 PM
What if it would be your phone ? Would you want someone to keep it or go the nearest police station and return it ?

SomeGuyDude
October 10th, 2009, 04:26 PM
About three weeks ago I apparently forgot my phone (a Samsung Glyde) on top of my car and drove away. I later retraced my entire path and the phone was not there. My assumption? Someone like you snatched it up.

BAMF1501
October 10th, 2009, 04:33 PM
it was in the middle of the friken road lol its not like i went up to someone and stole it

JillSwift
October 10th, 2009, 04:44 PM
it was in the middle of the friken road lol its not like i went up to someone and stole it
Yes, it is.

It's not yours. You know it's not yours. You know that the owner's having lost it - middle of the road or not - does not make it yours. If you keep it, you've stolen it.

Don't be a thief. Get it returned to the owner.

p_quarles
October 10th, 2009, 04:46 PM
So, clearly, someone placed it there inadvertently. And instead of attempting to locate the owner, you kept it, knowing full well that it's not yours to keep. No, you didn't rob someone, but it's still taking something that doesn't belong to you.

Muffinabus
October 10th, 2009, 05:01 PM
This is why my blackberry is passworded, even if you did pick up mine off the side of the road, you wouldn't be able to use it.

BAMF1501
October 10th, 2009, 05:02 PM
Yes i understand i gues smy other side caught a hold of me cause i meen i'm 15 with a crapp flip phone and then i see that nice blackberry an di'm like why not you know what i mean

sports fan Matt
October 10th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I agree, its not yours..it should be returned.

Edit: good to see P_quarles again on these forums, thought he vanished into space :)

dragos240
October 10th, 2009, 05:57 PM
What a dau!