PDA

View Full Version : If you type Google into Google...

hoppipolla
October 7th, 2009, 03:34 AM
xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQUWUfmR_I

Hoppi! :)

PS Sorry, this show is addictive!!

Frak
October 7th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I remember this episode. Bra of the future.

hoppipolla
October 7th, 2009, 03:38 AM
I remember this episode. Bra of the future.

oo could you edit your post subject? I edited the thread title as I didn't wanna spoil the punchline hehe!

EDIT -- aww damnit they're all coming up like this! Oh well! xD

Giant Speck
October 7th, 2009, 03:45 AM
oo could you edit your post subject? I edited the thread title as I didn't wanna spoil the punchline hehe!

EDIT -- aww damnit they're all coming up like this! Oh well! xD

Don't worry. Give this thread a few more pages and we'll all be talking about chicken sandwiches or something else that's totally irrelevant to the thread.

Frak
October 7th, 2009, 03:48 AM
Don't worry. Give this thread a few more pages and we'll all be talking about chicken sandwiches or something else that's totally irrelevant to the thread.
By the way, have you tried those Chicken of the Sea tuna packs? They're good, but oily.

hoppipolla
October 7th, 2009, 04:03 AM
By the way, have you tried those Chicken of the Sea tuna packs? They're good, but oily.

xD

hoppipolla
October 7th, 2009, 04:04 AM
I do love the IT Crowd though, so many classic lines!

Frak
October 7th, 2009, 04:08 AM
I do love the IT Crowd though, so many classic lines!

Watched every episode. Have the DVD box set.

NoaHall
October 7th, 2009, 07:24 AM
They are all free to watch on 4od, if you live in the UK, btw.

Frak
October 7th, 2009, 09:50 PM
Haven't lived in the UK in a long time. About to enlist in the Navy, so I may head back again.

Ian dewhurst
October 8th, 2009, 03:20 AM

A big thankyou there!
I had forgotten about 4od, when it was first released you had to install it on windows then mac support was released and I then lost all interest to be able to watch any shows.
But now streaming oh my Mrs won't be pleased no sleep for me tonight:P

t0p
October 8th, 2009, 04:21 AM
A big thankyou there!
I had forgotten about 4od, when it was first released you had to install it on windows then mac support was released and I then lost all interest to be able to watch any shows.
But now streaming oh my Mrs won't be pleased no sleep for me tonight:P

Ah, we've got some good platform-neutral online viewing of UK TV channels happening at last. BBC iPlayer, ITVPlayer, 4OD... and this time last year we had very little indeed!

Tell you what annoys me though: on 4OD we can watch anything from a huge range of shows; but BBC iPlayer, funded from the public purse, only has stuff from the past 7 days. Why can't I watch older programmes if I like? I paid for the bloody things to be made, dammit! And some shows (notably TV from the US and movies) aren't available on iPlayer at all! Ooh, it makes me see red!

The internet is clearly where the future of television lies. More and more content providers are coming to realize this. Yet the BBC has to play stick in the mud - and with my money! Bah! A pox on the Beeb!

NoaHall
October 8th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Hey, stop complaining, or they'll make you pay for it. There was a plan to do that recently.