PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh.

dragos240
October 4th, 2009, 02:22 AM
This morning, I made my bed, and cleaned my room. After this, backaches occurred. After lunch, I started coughing multiple times. Congestion followed, diarrhea etc. Now, loss of balance and dizziness is occurring. After all of this, my brother told me I might have swine flu. But who knows, other bugs are out there too. Probably isn't too big of a deal since I have no temperature. Also boredom set in, so now I'm posting this.

NoaHall
October 4th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Uch. Swine flu almost = normal flu
And in terms of risks, now is the best time to get it.

Mateo
October 4th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Well, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the symptoms of swine flu are backaches, coughing, congestion, diarrhea, dizziness, normal temperature, and boredom. And in that exact order. But who knows, yours might be something else.

-grubby
October 4th, 2009, 02:26 AM
It's the perfect time to install Gentoo!

dragos240
October 4th, 2009, 02:27 AM
It's the perfect time to install Gentoo!

Hahahahahahaa.............. (moves zig) *starts up virtualbox*

pwnst*r
October 4th, 2009, 02:27 AM
lol @ boredom

diesch
October 4th, 2009, 02:32 AM
Eat a CD with antivirus software.

dragos240
October 4th, 2009, 02:33 AM
I use Linux, no need.

Oh, and now for something totally unrelated.

I have MOVED 'ZIG' FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

diesch
October 4th, 2009, 02:36 AM
"Linux for human beeings" doesn't mean you can install it on your brain.

blatestbla
October 4th, 2009, 02:37 AM
Bed rest.

MellonCollie
October 4th, 2009, 02:42 AM
Any open sores?

dragos240
October 4th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Good night!

-grubby
October 4th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Good night!

But I thought you were installing Gentoo :(.

Keyper7
October 4th, 2009, 03:12 AM
But I thought you were installing Gentoo :(.

He is. He went to sleep while it compiles.

He will also have time to wait for the cure to be developed.

Heck, a cure for AIDS will probably be developed before installation finishes.

schauerlich
October 4th, 2009, 03:14 AM
It's probably swineflAIDSorrhea-itis. I hear that one's been going around.

hoppipolla
October 4th, 2009, 03:15 AM
You'll be fine! If it is swine flu though you can get that medication stuff... tamiflu? something like that :)

You'll probably be fine without it anyway - and yeah sleep is good! :)

fela
October 4th, 2009, 03:22 AM
Just have lots of rest, lots of water, and no computer (turn it off, NOW! :P).

That's the most effective cure for any disease :)

CJ Master
October 4th, 2009, 04:05 AM
Any open sores?

I want to check the sores code.

phrostbyte
October 4th, 2009, 04:06 AM
It's amazing how much a virus is spreading that possibly came from a single person.

starcannon
October 4th, 2009, 04:51 AM
This morning, I made my bed, and cleaned my room. After this, backaches occurred. After lunch, I started coughing multiple times. Congestion followed, diarrhea etc. Now, loss of balance and dizziness is occurring. After all of this, my brother told me I might have swine flu. But who knows, other bugs are out there too. Probably isn't too big of a deal since I have no temperature. Also boredom set in, so now I'm posting this.
You have a flu, they all suck equally, swine flu is just the media's baby atm; and the only thing about it, is its a bit more communicable than most. So those who are prone to death by flu should be careful, the rest of us, its flu season as usual.

Tipped OuT
October 4th, 2009, 05:05 AM

It's just a flu. lol Everyone will tell you, you have the Swine Flu when in fact you just have a flu.

-grubby
October 4th, 2009, 05:10 AM
I want to check the sores code.

Pun of the year.

aesis05401
October 4th, 2009, 05:13 AM
It's amazing how much a virus is spreading that possibly came from a single person.

Totally off-topic, but how would any disease not have come from a single person? There is always a patient-zero.

On another note, my wife brought home a dvd of Medicine Man (http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=medicine+man) the other night. We were sitting there watching it and suddenly Connery starts talking about how swine flu took out entire tribes of Amazon basin peoples when the first med researchers came into the area looking for herbal compounds. I don't know if it is true or not, but hearing that dialogue in a movie from 1992 is kinda eye-opening.

Machnikowski
October 4th, 2009, 05:58 AM
diarrhea.

Thank you. I really needed to hear that.

schauerlich
October 4th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Guys, I have a cough. :|

Jesus_Valdez
October 4th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Uh oh is now a meme.

hoppipolla
October 4th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Uh oh is now a meme.

lol yup!

Dragos does have a bit of a habit of creating them though ^_^

Machnikowski
October 4th, 2009, 06:12 AM
Official meme-pic:

http://imgur.com/JCb06.jpg

hoppipolla
October 4th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Man there are far too many Frys on this forum! lol xD

ninjapirate89
October 4th, 2009, 06:18 AM

RiceMonster
October 4th, 2009, 06:19 AM

You have begun to master the art of making a thread about every little thing you do.

ad_267
October 4th, 2009, 06:20 AM
You have begun to master the art of making a thread about every little thing you do.

Isn't that called Twitter?

schauerlich
October 4th, 2009, 06:29 AM

Dragos and 今幸福 are my idols. <3

-grubby
October 4th, 2009, 06:52 AM
I'm sorry for your lots

schauerlich
October 4th, 2009, 06:54 AM
I'm sorry for your lots

Lots of what?

-grubby
October 4th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Lots of what?

Your coughs I guess.

pwnst*r
October 4th, 2009, 07:03 AM

lulz

dragos240
October 4th, 2009, 07:28 AM
I hate this. I tried to sleep, I really did, but I kept waking mid dream, 30 minute intervals, I would wake up from a repetitive dream. The dream was me playing toribash, and kicking the crud out of the virus (lol). Trust me, It felt like I was falling constantly. So to save me the annoyance, I have stopped sleeping for the meantime. Tonight I will got some rest, but now is not the time for it.

CJ Master
October 4th, 2009, 07:39 AM
Guys, I have a bad cough and sore throat, plus I've sneezed so much the tissues could fill up a garbage bin. I think I'm "over the hump" with my cold, though. :)