PDA

View Full Version : Home from The Hospital...

sports fan Matt
October 2nd, 2009, 09:19 PM
This morning, I had an EKG done of my heart. No results yet, but it shall be interesting to see since Ive been healthy in the latter years so far. Im just exhausted.

sudoer541
October 2nd, 2009, 09:29 PM
I wish you all the best!

Lemmy's Wart
October 2nd, 2009, 09:39 PM
I wish you all the best!

This + a number I will never comprehend.

Good luck.

ElSlunko
October 2nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
Likewise! I managed to fub up my grub and got around to using the super grub CD to get past the error 15 message and reinstall grub. I think you had an issue with that before your trip to the hospital.

sports fan Matt
October 2nd, 2009, 10:19 PM
Excellent memory..Yes that lil bugger stumped me but all is well...

sudoer541
October 2nd, 2009, 10:29 PM
Excellent memory..Yes that lil bugger stumped me but all is well...

I think you should sue the GRUB developers since they gave you a hard time that caused you a health problem. :)

sports fan Matt
October 2nd, 2009, 10:36 PM
:lolflag:

SoylentSteak
October 2nd, 2009, 11:49 PM
I know how worried you must be. I was hospitalized with a heart murmur at about age six or seven. I still have it, and while they say it's not an immediate threat to my health, it increases my risk for heart attack/failure.

Life's not fair.

sports fan Matt
October 3rd, 2009, 07:28 AM
Not knowing the results is the thing im worried about...

billdotson
October 3rd, 2009, 07:31 AM
Good luck man. I guess you can't sit around and worry about it as doing so isn't going to alter whatever result (positive or negative) it may be.

Sean Moran
October 3rd, 2009, 07:35 AM
This morning, I had an EKG done of my heart. No results yet, but it shall be interesting to see since Ive been healthy in the latter years so far. Im just exhausted.
Sincere Best Wishes for good smooothe return to full health soon. :popcorn: