PDA

View Full Version : Okay! Okay! enough of those silly threads!, What is your favorite thing about Ubuntu?

HappinessNow
September 14th, 2009, 10:37 PM
Okay! Okay! enough of those silly threads! What is your favorite thing about Ubuntu?

Mine is the community and all the friendly cool members here at Ubuntuforums, especially the great staff and the Overall positive, uplifting members here that create a welcoming atmosphere.

This truly is the best community on the internet, this gives incredible credibility to Ubuntu and just one of the many reasons I recommend Ubuntu wholeheartedly.

Thank you to all Ubuntuforums members, and staff.

Have a Happy Day! :P

bodyharvester
September 14th, 2009, 11:09 PM
i agree, its the community.

i would also like to extend my thanks to the staff/admins etc for all their work

earthpigg
September 14th, 2009, 11:16 PM
i like how 今幸福 making threads is a meme.

cmay
September 15th, 2009, 12:00 AM
I like the fact that ubuntu is so easy to install and it finds all my hardware. I also like the community and I even like the silly threads :)

Nburnes
September 15th, 2009, 12:03 AM
I dig how everything "just works". But I still like to face a challenge every once in a while.

jrusso2
September 15th, 2009, 12:28 AM
This may not be silly but it certainly has been covered plenty of times already.

HappinessNow
September 15th, 2009, 12:34 AM
I like the fact that ubuntu is so easy to install and it finds all my hardware. I also like the community and I even like the silly threads :)

It is good to stay light hearty and happy! :P

I dig how everything "just works". But I still like to face a challenge every once in a while.

The 'Just Works' factor is one of the best aspects. 8)

XubuRoxMySox
September 15th, 2009, 12:48 AM
This community, Ubuntu's customizability, versatility, beauty, subdued power, it's speed on my older hardware, and the awesome repositories!

-Robin

purgatori
September 15th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I like that I can still manage to operate the system at an acceptable level even after I have self-medicated myself into a drunken stupor.

JillSwift
September 15th, 2009, 01:53 AM
Nooooo!

Don't cave in! SILLY THREADS 4EVER!

loell
September 15th, 2009, 01:56 AM
I like the recurring section. ;)