PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows where .........

Blacklightbulb
September 14th, 2009, 12:48 PM
......I can get the cheapest deals on PC components online. I'm currently living in Italy. I heard many rumors of people buying electronics at very cheap prices from oriental countries like Hong Kong in China and Malaysia.

Any idea how they manage to get these cheap deals? I tried ebay but there really is nothing exceptional on prices.

Thanks for helping!

pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 02:40 PM
not worth it. stick with a reputable retailer who's also an authorized seller of your components. you may need that warranty that comes with them.

Blacklightbulb
September 14th, 2009, 02:51 PM
not worth it. stick with a reputable retailer who's also an authorized seller of your components. you may need that warranty that comes with them.

I know what your saying but if what I heard is that it's almost worth it. Like I heard people getting Sony cellphones of over 300euros for 20 euros + shipping!!!!!!!
If I could manage the same for PC components it would be awesome!

Bachstelze
September 14th, 2009, 02:54 PM
I know what your saying but if what I heard is that it's almost worth it. Like I heard people getting Sony cellphones of over 300euros for 20 euros + shipping!!!!!!!

Do you personally know someone who did, or is it just hearsay? Because you know how people are, when they kill a rabbit, they'll say it was an elephant.

Jesus_Valdez
September 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Do you personally know someone who did, or is it just hearsay? Because you know how people are, when they kill a rabbit, they'll say it was an elephant.
But it was an elephant, this big, oh man, was awesome!!!!

One shot, one Elephant, that's me.

pwnst*r
September 14th, 2009, 03:03 PM
If I could manage the same for PC components it would be awesome!

but with a warranty?

MelDJ
September 14th, 2009, 03:04 PM
this is a malaysian site for computer stuff. might interest u http://www.lowyat.net/v2/. just see the pricelist of stuff to know how the prices are here

Blacklightbulb
September 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM
My Uncle knows personally that one of his colleagues did it more than once. As for warranty, if I could get such a good deal I could buy 2 instead of one, or 3!

I suspect though it's only a thing you can do with small electronics otherwise the costumes or regulators will stop you. But I was wandering you you can get like processors at such cheap prices.

Like I heard in Malaysia AMD are really cheap. It would be cool if I could like get a couple of them phenom IIs or the opteron server or the upcoming 6 core processors.