PDA

View Full Version : anyone tried monopoly city streets?

chriskin
September 10th, 2009, 11:43 AM
too bored to get into it in details, it's monopoly played on google maps, google it for more info

has anyone tried it yet?

bodyharvester
September 10th, 2009, 11:51 AM
looks interesting but maybe not on my netbooks 1024x600 screen, as you can see there is no play button :( i have to auothide both toolbars and remove the navigation ber in firefox to see a bit of the button

ill give it a try, though i still havent fixed the sound in ff

chriskin
September 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
or just put firefox on fullscreen :P

it doesn't entirely work on my end , i can't login and i get a servers down if i try to zoom in

bodyharvester
September 10th, 2009, 11:55 AM
i seem to get srvers down stuff too, Fullscreen shortcut is F11 :) my netbook keyboard only goes up to F10 xD

chriskin
September 10th, 2009, 11:56 AM
there is always clicking on view and then going fullscreen from there :)

bodyharvester
September 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
there is always clicking on view and then going fullscreen from there :)

i did, although ive never actually tried firefox in fullscreen i like this better :)

EDIT: its been Loading for awhile now, but that may be my anime torrents coming down at 400kb's :p

chlasio
September 10th, 2009, 12:02 PM
I'm really eager to play this as I love monopoly, unfortunately game loads really slow for me.

chriskin
September 10th, 2009, 12:04 PM
it loads slow , if at all.
they were a little too careless when setting up the servers i think, or at least they didn't expect so many people coming to play

by the way , it doesn't seem much like real monopoly to be honest

bodyharvester
September 10th, 2009, 12:05 PM
yeah i thought theyd make a monopoly board game like the ones you can buy and just set up online games, like you get online poker, but without the gambling, that would have been more fun

chriskin
September 10th, 2009, 12:08 PM
that's what i thought when i saw the add at a pub the day before monopoly city streets was launched

chlasio
September 10th, 2009, 12:10 PM
I'm still trying to buy my street, I thought that they made it board game style, that's too bad.

chriskin
September 10th, 2009, 12:15 PM
i see all the big streets taken by others but i'm still unable to play
anyway , let's hope i get something nice and close to my place :)