PDA

View Full Version : Any fitness instructors amongst us?

saj0577
September 8th, 2009, 07:01 PM
Hey everyone,

I use to be really involved with my martial arts, I stopped as it got to the point where I was helping with the tuition rather then being taught. Since I have found it hard to keep up with a fitness program. Are there any fitness instructors amongst us who can help me get a new fitness program together if I say what I want to work on how much time I have etc etc.
Of even if you know anywhere were I can get some free advice that would be helpful. (Read and trailed numerous websites)

Thanks in advance

Saj

trivialpackets
September 8th, 2009, 07:40 PM
I'm a big fan of the P90X workouts @ home. I have dropped a bunch of weight personally and am in the best shape I have been in more than 8 years easily. Still not where my final goal is, but I'm a big fan of P90X which builds on strength as well as flexibility.

kevdog
September 8th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Is P90 for real? I've seen those sensationalized commercials and I wasn't sure what to think.

Valok
September 8th, 2009, 09:55 PM
There isn't anything super special about P90X, but it sure does work. Its just puts a bunch of different things together in an easy to chew package for the masses.

OP - If you have any particular questions regarding physical fitness, ask me here or send me a PM. I specialize in endurance running, but I could easily help draft up training regimen that includes both cardio and lifting.