PDA

View Full Version : [SOLVED] Window problem...

FireStorm102389
September 8th, 2009, 06:49 AM
i have emerald activated as my theme manager inthe compiz fusion...but there are themes that i downloaded and added that don't appear as they should...the only difference is that the windows insides are supposed to be somewhat transparents and colored blck but they are just plain white and not transparents at all...am i missing a compiz file or whats going on? any1 help plz! :D ty

darrenalex
September 8th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Hi..so i read your problem for themes..So my suggestion is that you should update your version of windows or may there is some graphics problems..in that case you shoud look after your graphic card...thank for sharing your post....

FireStorm102389
September 8th, 2009, 08:04 AM
well...my graphics card seems to be fine, everything works perfectly, i just don't know why the inside of the windows don't go transparents, is there something im missing as far as settings?...and i have a new installation and downloaded the new files as far as the compiz stuff goes, just got it, so it should be all up to date...

FireStorm102389
September 8th, 2009, 08:46 AM
nevermind...i figured it out...it was in my compiz configure settings, i guess i just had to find it..ty anyhow