PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone been to Penguicon?

sistarbliss
September 7th, 2009, 03:57 AM
Someone just mentioned it to me recently and it definitely looks interesting. It's in Michigan too!!

Open Source Cola - What a hoot!!

http://penguicon.org

:KS

quixote
September 8th, 2009, 04:27 AM
I haven't been yet, but I've wanted to go for years. I'm in southern California, so it would be a rather major trip, which is why it hasn't happened yet. You're lucky to be so close to it!

wolfger
September 8th, 2009, 07:25 PM
I've been to Penguicon every single year since it started, and it keeps getting better all the time. Except when they invite Wil Wheaton and he cancels last minute. That's lame. But it's hardly the con's fault. I mean, except for the fact they don't learn and keep inviting him... :lolflag:

You should definitely check it out. It's a blast!

Groucho Marxist
October 22nd, 2009, 03:07 AM
I've been to Penguicon every single year since it started, and it keeps getting better all the time. Except when they invite Wil Wheaton and he cancels last minute. That's lame. But it's hardly the con's fault. I mean, except for the fact they don't learn and keep inviting him... :lolflag:

You should definitely check it out. It's a blast!

If I'm not working on the radio, tv or on a theatrical production (sound designer; audio technician :) ), I'm going to attempt to rally a group to head to it from CMU :D