PDA

View Full Version : Do You Keep Your Game and Game System Boxes? Or Do You Throw Them Away?

coldReactive
September 6th, 2009, 12:07 AM
I, for one, keep them. Usually due to this, I get more value for my game and/or system when I go to sell it (if ever.) One of the local video game store owners knows me mainly for this reason.

mamamia88
September 6th, 2009, 12:28 AM
i still have my boxes from all my current gen systems

ddrichardson
September 6th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Yes and when you reach your thirties, your children can chance upon a Super NES in the garage and think its Christmas again. There's a stack of them in there - N64, several PlayStation, a Megadrive and a forlorn looking Dreamcast wishing for a conclusion to Shenmue.

Bölvağur
September 6th, 2009, 12:39 AM
I own them until they break. But I have never owned gameboy or nintendo. I used to have few of the... I'll just get a picture, dont know what it's called those small handheld game devices dedicated to only one game.

This was my favorite game... until it broke few years ago (1994)
check the attachment ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

afroman10496
September 6th, 2009, 12:41 AM
I own them until they break. But I have never owned gameboy or nintendo. I used to have few of the... I'll just get a picture, dont know what it's called those small handheld game devices dedicated to only one game.

This was my favorite game... until it broke few years ago (1994)
check the attachment ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
lemme guess... game and watch? only knew it from ssb brawl

RabbitWho
September 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM
I still have part of my mega-drive box, everything else was thrown out when I moved out.

coldReactive
September 6th, 2009, 12:52 AM
I still have part of my mega-drive box, everything else was thrown out when I moved out.

Part of? How can you have--oh wait, you tore it up or something?

Garrovick
September 6th, 2009, 01:06 AM
just for the duration of the warranty..

pwnst*r
September 6th, 2009, 01:13 AM
i have them for all my systems. all the way back to the N64 and beyond. also have a brand new DC unopened :)

afroman10496
September 6th, 2009, 01:22 AM
Part of? How can you have--oh wait, you tore it up or something?
I think Dr Eggman beat him:D