PDA

View Full Version : 24 Fans...

Vorian
February 5th, 2006, 02:31 AM
I was a bit nervous before this season started... But I think this season has started out great.

It's the only show I watch that I will jump up and cheer for. (Even though I am an enormous fat slob of a couch potato)

I was just curious to see how many other 24 fanatics were in this community.

http://www.fox.com/24/character/images/s5_image.jpg

benplaut
February 5th, 2006, 02:35 AM
24 fans!? you must be one helluva overclocker :P

xequence
February 5th, 2006, 03:20 AM
24 fans!? you must be one helluva overclocker :P

Thats what I thought this post was about. They were gonna post a picture of a PC with 24 fans.

Sgood1971
February 5th, 2006, 03:24 AM
Thats what I thought this post was about. They were gonna post a picture of a PC with 24 fans.

LOL Me too. I am a 24 fan though, actually it is the only show I watch because I have very limited time. I make time for 24 though. If you don't have the box sets of earlier seasons, get them they have lots of goodies.

super
February 5th, 2006, 04:23 AM
heh heh! :)

watching jack beat down some terrorists is usually the only interesting thing happening on mondays. :cool:

bored2k
February 5th, 2006, 04:27 AM
Jack Bauer > *. Simply put, no character is as kickass as he is. Not on television, not on movies. The cast is great. The plots are *smack*unbelievable. The script is... fantabulous.

Jack Bauer could kick Rambo, McGyver and Commando's *** with his piercing look alone. His hands? he'd save them to kick Shaft's malibootay. His voice? to voice-wrestle Mr. T.

RaiSuli
February 5th, 2006, 04:53 AM
Here are some facts about Jack Bauer you might enjoy:

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.

Jack Bauer let the dogs out.

The reason why terrorists attacked New York City was because Jack Bauer was in LA.

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Upon hearing that he was played by Kiefer Sutherland, Jack Bauer killed Sutherland. Jack Bauer gets played by no man.

Deaf people listen to Jack Bauer.

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

When Jack Bauer was a kid, his parents organized a surprise party for his birthday.
Once.

Jack Bauer killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Wait, that is a real fact.

Osama bin Laden's recent proposal for truce is a direct result of him finding out that Jack Bauer is, in fact, still alive.

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Jack Bauer. Sounds like a fair fight.

Jack Bauer was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Jack Bauer.

When Google can't find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.

Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

If Jack and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Jack would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

Colin Farrell smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. Jack Bauer smokes a pack of terrorists anytime he feels like it.

Jack Bauer's favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

People with amnesia still remember Jack Bauer.

The quickest way to a man's heart is through Jack Bauer's gun.

Jack Bauer got Hellen Keller to talk.

Jack Bauer has been to Mars. That's why theres no life on Mars.

Jack Bauer cannot stick his elbow in his ear, but he can stick your elbow in your ear.

Lets get one thing straight, the only reason you are conscious right now is because Jack Bauer does not feel like carrying you.

When you open a can of whoop-***, Jack Bauer jumps out.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer ******* hates lemonade.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

This was sent to me by email, so I can't give credit to whoever wrote this.

Master Shake
February 5th, 2006, 05:04 AM
Jack Bauer is love.

kingsidy
February 5th, 2006, 05:20 AM
http://www.vittetoeinc.com/images/5498.jpg

now 23 fans to go. I though it was a computer with 24 fans as well, at first. great show though

bored2k
February 5th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Here are some facts about Jack Bauer you might enjoy:Hilarious.