PDA

View Full Version : 1000 posts

Gen2ly
September 4th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Not really anything of consequential value but just wanted to say I just made my 1000 post! Been part of Linux for three years now and liking it as much as ever. Thanks for all the people who helped me get through some early rough stages here in the forum. Without your help, I'd have never gotten as far I have. Hopefully, too, I have helped a few people in the process. With all luck, I'll be here in another three years. All good to Linux.

Eisenwinter
September 4th, 2009, 07:56 AM
And yet again, a person paying too much attention to a simple number which has no actual meaning.

misfitpierce
September 4th, 2009, 07:59 AM
Grats lol and yeah it does not mean much

realzippy
September 4th, 2009, 08:02 AM
And yet again, a person paying too much attention to a simple number which has no actual meaning.

...and yet again a person quoting as self purpose.

"Thanks for all the people who helped me get through some early rough stages here in the forum"

...that means much.

Gen2ly
September 4th, 2009, 09:06 AM
...that means much.

Thank you.

TuckLive
September 4th, 2009, 09:42 AM

Way to rain on somebody's parade. :rolleyes: I guess you didn't read the rest of his post?

t0p
September 4th, 2009, 11:05 AM

Actually it does mean something: it means the OP has more beans than you! Few beans loser! /me points at Eisenwinter's tiny pile o' beans

khelben1979
September 4th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Congratulations on you! 1000 posts is a lot, especially if you're serious about it's content.

I also see that you've been registered at this forum for a couple of years, so I would guess it is.