PDA

View Full Version : Funny Miles "Tails" Prower Rant?

MasterNetra
August 29th, 2009, 08:34 PM
lol Ran across this curiosity of Google. Funny little rant, article whatever you want to call it regarding tails. :lolflag:

Link: "Tails Kicks ***" (http://dumbbaby.net/a/303.shtml) (censored)

steeleyuk
August 29th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Somebody really has too much time on their hands. :p

MasterNetra
August 29th, 2009, 09:17 PM
Somebody really has too much time on their hands. :p

lol yea, they could of least hunted for and corrected the spelling errors and such too. Still funny though :p

CharmyBee
August 29th, 2009, 10:41 PM
Tails is far too overrated only because of the whole lupine connection that makes furries giddy about him.

And Tails in Sonic 2 is an annoying distraction that dies alot.

Sonic > Tails.

Big the Cat > Tails.

Chip > Tails.

afroman10496
August 29th, 2009, 10:45 PM
Tails is far too overrated only because of the whole lupine connection that makes furries giddy about him.

Sonic > Tails.

Big the Cat > Tails.

Chip > Tails.
Lol I just plyed the game your right

hoppipolla
August 29th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Haha that's epic I just bookmarked it on Delicious lol

Really made me laugh :)

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 12:19 AM

Sonic > Tails.

Big the Cat > Tails.

Chip > Tails.

Lol I just plyed the game your right

Not his fault! AI in general is stupid for Sonic 2, Tails does though have more talent then Sonic that's for sure. But apparently both are still better together. ^.^

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 12:21 AM
Tails and Knuckles are the only non-Sonic characters that don't suck.

Maybe Shadow as well...

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 12:29 AM
Tails and Knuckles are the only non-Sonic characters that don't suck.

Maybe Shadow as well...

Shadow wouldn't be fun to hang with though he pretty much always has a serious & sour attitude. :/

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Shadow wouldn't be fun to hang with though he pretty much always has a serious & sour attitude. :/

No, but the way he skate runs is awesome! :P

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 12:35 AM
No, but the way he skate runs is awesome! :P

lol sense they hover I believe he could even cross water...Sonic needs a pair of those shoes. :p

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 12:42 AM
lol sense they hover I believe he could even cross water...Sonic needs a pair of those shoes. :p

I need a pair of those shoes! :P

And yeah, then Amy could drown :D

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 12:51 AM
I need a pair of those shoes! :P

And yeah, then Amy could drown :D

I think she can swim, just in that one Sonic X episode she exhausted herself with rage against Eggman.

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM
I think she can swim, just in that one Sonic X episode she exhausted herself with rage against Eggman.

:(

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 12:59 AM
:(

Ah well Sonic wouldn't be happy, despite how annoying she can be, I think he may have a thing for her as hinted in Sonic X session 1 here and there and little more so in season 2 of it. Though sonic obviously just doesn't go for the mushy stuff as for his escape attempts from Amy's hugs, she kinda bear hugs which case sonic is trying to escape the crush not the actual hug. ^.^ :p

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 01:10 AM
Ah well Sonic wouldn't be happy, despite how annoying she can be, I think he may have a thing for her as hinted in Sonic X session 1 here and there and little more so in season 2 of it. Though sonic obviously just doesn't go for the mushy stuff as for his escape attempts from Amy's hugs, she kinda bear hugs which case sonic is trying to escape the crush not the actual hug. ^.^ :p

I'm gonna go get my MegaDrive now and play some S&K :P

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 01:16 AM
I'm gonna go get my MegaDrive now and play some S&K :P

I used to own a Sega Genesis, Plus Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and I think S&K, Genesis died and who knows what happened to the actual games, but I think I can still rightfully play them via emulator.

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 01:20 AM
I used to own a Sega Genesis, Plus Sonic 2, Sonic 3, and I think S&K, Genesis died and who knows what happened to the actual games, but I think I can still rightfully play them via emulator.

It's called MegaDrive!

Genesis is a lie :P

hoppipolla
August 30th, 2009, 01:35 AM
I love Sonic games! ^_^

Although I am currently hating the last boss of Sonic Unleashed so I never finished it lol

The final bosses have gone WAY downhill!! heh

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 01:54 AM
lol found a amusing fan vid on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQXVyHc2tMM XD

bl33d
August 30th, 2009, 01:56 AM
lol found a amusing fan vid on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQXVyHc2tMM XD

lol

afroman10496
August 30th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Not his fault! AI in general is stupid for Sonic 2, Tails does though have more talent then Sonic that's for sure. But apparently both are still better together. ^.^

Yeah Id love to see Tails in the next SSB

jpeddicord
August 30th, 2009, 02:25 AM

Sonic > Tails.

Big the Cat > Tails.

Chip > Tails.

And I'm guessing Charmy the Bee > Tails? Though I'm pretty sure the only Sonic game (if you can even call it that) with Charmy in it was Knuckles Chaotix, which gets an all-around "meh" reaction. That game forced you to control two characters. No!

CharmyBee
August 30th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Genesis is a lie :P

Genesis apparently can't walk, either.

And I'm guessing Charmy the Bee > Tails? Though I'm pretty sure the only Sonic game (if you can even call it that) with Charmy in it was Knuckles Chaotix, which gets an all-around "meh" reaction. That game forced you to control two characters. No!
He's also in Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Heroes, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

jpeddicord
August 30th, 2009, 02:54 AM
He's also in Shadow the Hedgehog, and Sonic Heroes, and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Hrm.... I don't care for many past the Genesis era. :P

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 02:54 AM

Sonic > Tails.

Big the Cat > Tails.

Chip > Tails.

And its a lie! Tails > Charmy that is the truth. Or can you all handle the truth? :P :lolflag:

jpeddicord
August 30th, 2009, 03:10 AM
And its a lie! Tails > Charmy that is the truth. Or can you all handle the truth? :P :lolflag:

Dunno. Charmy was at least fully controllable (in the only Genesis game he was in anyway). You could fly anywhere on the screen and he wouldn't seem to care. Tails, on the other hand, couldn't stay in the air for any extended period of time. :P

On that note, does 19 65 09 17 / 01 09 09 02 01 01 02 04 ring a bell for anyone?

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 03:14 AM
Dunno. Charmy was at least fully controllable (in the only Genesis game he was in anyway). You could fly anywhere on the screen and he wouldn't seem to care. Tails, on the other hand, couldn't stay in the air for any extended period of time. :P

On that note, does 19 65 09 17 / 01 09 09 02 01 01 02 04 ring a bell for anyone?

Well outside the gameworld Tails could pwn Charmy. :p

afroman10496
August 30th, 2009, 03:23 AM
Well outside the gameworld Tails could pwn Charmy. :p

well of coruse tails would just have to, well, slap him to death with his ta:Pil

MasterNetra
August 30th, 2009, 04:24 PM
well of coruse tails would just have to, well, slap him to death with his ta:Pil

Based off of what I seen from Sonic X I'd say he might be able to punch/kick charmy into submission.