PDA

View Full Version : Introduction & Question

bterminalx
August 28th, 2009, 08:33 AM
Hey, I'm an old ubuntu developer (since 04) and I was born and raised and still living in Cincinnati, Oh. I'm currently 16 years old and I develop alot of stuff despite of boredom. I've decided to move to the ubuntu ohio side and start developing for you guys. :)

Oh and my question is, I really need a blog, can you spare one? :P

Thanks
- B.Palmer

zerhacke
August 28th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Wow... that's a long Ubuntu history, given that Ubuntu came out in late 2004. Good to see someone who has stuck with the project so long! I came to Ubuntu in 2005.

Welcome to the forums.

bterminalx
August 28th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks! I only joined to help people and share information. :) The only reason I want a blog is for development and personal stuff.

jpeddicord
August 28th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Welcome! Nice to see some old-time users here.

As for a blog, I recommend setting up an account with WordPress.com or Blogger. We can aggregate them on the Ubuntu Ohio site (I'll work on getting that active later today, I think it has died out a little.)

bterminalx
August 30th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Will do. Thanks! I will try to be active as much as possible in the ohio portion of ubuntu. :-)

zerhacke
August 31st, 2009, 03:20 PM
If I could make a suggestion, your signature needs a little tweak. Instead of having people PM you to get support, why don't you encourage them to ask the question in the open forum so that everyone can benefit from it?