PDA

View Full Version : Web hosting

elliotbeken
August 22nd, 2009, 06:38 PM
hi all,
if anyone out there is looking for free web space or bandwidth i can provide it for free.

the reason is i have web hosting and i have my sites on it and a few other items but its not being used to the full potential.

i feel it should go to good use. i am happy to allow ftp access for legal content.

the server is in the uk and is very fast please contact me or post in this forum.

its my time to give back to the community ............

The Toxic Mite
August 22nd, 2009, 06:58 PM
hi all,
if anyone out there is looking for free web space or bandwidth i can provide it for free.

the reason is i have web hosting and i have my sites on it and a few other items but its not being used to the full potential.

i feel it should go to good use. i am happy to allow ftp access for legal content.

the server is in the uk and is very fast please contact me or post in this forum.

its my time to give back to the community ............

Nice - is it being used as a web server?

If it is, can you PM me the details of your server :)

sc0g
August 22nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
Cool.

Hey by the way... I visited your website and it says "Your IP external address is: 10.0.1.16" This is actually my local LAN IP, not external! How did you manage that?

Thanks

elliotbeken
August 22nd, 2009, 07:09 PM
errr lol i think there must be an error because i dont think it is passable for your internal ip to be recorded by the site :S but i am not sure