PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons

amunimanghi
February 2nd, 2006, 05:25 AM
hey
does any 1 like the simpsons. i LOVE them. if i had an ipod i would fill it with episodes. which episodes do you like. i dont memorize the episode numbers (FG210 or w/e) so just try to describe it.

one of my favorites is when homer goes to england and rear-ends the queen.

this is a rough quote from the episode.

homer: she is a fraud. on her suitcase is says H.R.H. that stands for henrieta r hippo.

its supposed to be her royal highness.

well reply soon.

matthew
February 2nd, 2006, 05:38 AM
Love the Simpsons...far too many favorite episodes to try to pick one or even two.

raublekick
February 2nd, 2006, 04:22 PM
I am a huge Simpsons fan. I really need to get the DVDs though :(

My favorite is the episode with all of the short stories about people from Springfield.

briguy
February 2nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
What about when Homer has the crayon surgically removed from his brain?

GeneralZod
February 2nd, 2006, 04:27 PM
What about when Homer has the crayon surgically removed from his brain?

Ah yes - the old "Crayon Oblongata"!

Sheinar
February 2nd, 2006, 04:46 PM
I used to really love The Simpsons, but it seems many of the newer episodes just aren't as good as they should be.

xequence
February 2nd, 2006, 05:35 PM
(FG210 or w/e)

They are named like : S02E11, so it is like Season 02, Episode 11.

I like the simpsons, futurama, family guy, and american dad. Wonderful shows!

krusbjorn
February 2nd, 2006, 05:36 PM
I really think the Simpsons/Flintstones intro is the best Simpsons moment of all time. Its hilarious!

raublekick
February 2nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
I used to really love The Simpsons, but it seems many of the newer episodes just aren't as good as they should be.

At least they don't have zany flashbacks that you can see coming from a mile away:rolleyes:

super
February 2nd, 2006, 06:05 PM
'the fingers you have used to dial are too fat. if you require a special dialing wand, please mash you hand onto the keypad now!' :D

TechSonic
February 2nd, 2006, 06:16 PM
I've heard of the Simpsons cartoon, however it's banned in most parts of Nebraska. Yet we get bevis and butt head, futurama, etc... it's said that Simpsons was so retarded, it would make our hick towns even more mindless.

Most parts its banned anyways.

super
February 2nd, 2006, 06:44 PM
I've heard of the Simpsons cartoon, however it's banned in most parts of Nebraska. Yet we get bevis and butt head, futurama, etc... it's said that Simpsons was so retarded, it would make our hick towns even more mindless.

i heard there was an arabic/muslim (moslem?) version of the simpsons. i would love to see one of those episodes! :p

EDIT: ay-karumba! i found it! the simpsons = al' shamshoon (http://dl4.dumpalink.com/media/2uZDDTSwMznX/dR8ShJWF5kDN.wmv) beware it's a .wmv - 4.5mb

majikstreet
February 2nd, 2006, 10:08 PM

scary..

hiiiiiiiickup. ROFL...

sorry I am insane...

Master Shake
February 3rd, 2006, 12:17 AM
Simpsons, SOuth Park, Family Guy, Harvey Birdman, Futurama and Aqua Teen HUnger Force for me..

TheDude
February 3rd, 2006, 01:09 AM
Can't wait for the new Futurama!\\:D/

krusbjorn
February 3rd, 2006, 01:12 AM
Can't wait for the new Futurama!\\:D/

Is it confirmed there will be a new season!?

TheDude
February 3rd, 2006, 01:15 AM
Is it confirmed there will be a new season!?
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_comments.php?journalid=100001395&entryid=286021

4 new straight to DVD movies

krusbjorn
February 3rd, 2006, 01:25 AM
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/journal_comments.php?journalid=100001395&entryid=286021

4 new straight to DVD movies

I wonder how the heck i could miss that, as I have no life and do nothing but surf digg.com every day. Strange. But great news!

amunimanghi
February 3rd, 2006, 01:33 AM
i heard there was an arabic/muslim (moslem?) version of the simpsons. i would love to see one of those episodes! :p

EDIT: ay-karumba! i found it! the simpsons = al' shamshoon (http://dl4.dumpalink.com/media/2uZDDTSwMznX/dR8ShJWF5kDN.wmv) beware it's a .wmv - 4.5mb

yeah there is. im arabic infact. its really cool. its called shamshoon. when the rolling stones guy yells simpson when homer goes "babaybabaybabay" and it goes through the window. he yells SHAMSHOON. lol.:mrgreen: oh yeah its muslim. you were right.

i agree. they need more of the new writers. does any one know how to contact them. i have a a good episode idea.