PDA

View Full Version : Congratulation Beanies Of the Month!

byen
February 2nd, 2006, 04:08 AM
Hey guys,
I just realized that Azz,Aysiu,dcstar,Sef and handy are now (the first) Beanies fo the month! Congratulations and keep up the good work!!! I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the guys who make it a priority to take time off their busy lives to help users making this forum so resourceful and friendly!!!
Thanks Guys and Keep up the great work!
~byen

dcstar
February 2nd, 2006, 04:22 AM
Hey guys,
I just realized that Azz,Aysiu,dcstar,Sef and handy are now (the first) Beanies fo the month! Congratulations and keep up the good work!!! I would also like to take this oppurtunity to thank all the guys who make it a priority to take time off their busy lives to help users making this forum so resourceful and friendly!!!
Thanks Guys and Keep up the great work!
~byen
I just went digging to find out what-the-hey that meant in my profile - obviously I hadn't annoyed enough people during January........ ;) :-\"

byen
February 2nd, 2006, 04:30 AM
Nice job dude...
By the way: I first thought it was only azz.. but then realized that it was all you guys.. i tried changing the thread title but the "link text" did not change for some reason.....

dcstar
February 2nd, 2006, 04:34 AM
Nice job dude...
By the way: I first thought it was only azz.. but then realized that it was all you guys.. i tried changing the thread title but the "link text" did not change for some reason.....
Don't matter, at least I saw that someone had noticed and was able to explain it (I also just read the official announcement......).

Do we get an Ubuntu Cap sent to us to wear out in the real world??? :D :D

fuscia
February 2nd, 2006, 04:35 AM
all good choices. azz has been particularly helpful to me, especially on the day of my first install. bravo to you all.

matthew
February 2nd, 2006, 04:51 AM
Kudos to each of you!

bored2k
February 2nd, 2006, 05:58 AM
I won't congratulate anyone on getting a BOTM "award", but rather thank you again for your involvement and participation. Why the "again"? Because I'm sure one way or another, people have being helped and/or enjoy your overall concerns/discussions.

Like some of the first wave of staff members I was a part of would say,
Rock on.

http://arnoldgamboa.com/main/bean.jpg

Sp@z
February 2nd, 2006, 06:04 AM
nice job all! And of course Thank you!

nikoPSK
November 23rd, 2007, 04:30 AM
Same! I never noticed the "beanie of the month" before but good jobs!