PDA

View Full Version : English Premier League football 2009/10 season

sarfarazkazi
August 19th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Created a season-wide list of EPL fixtures to make it easier to follow the games - http://thecommutist.blogspot.com/2009/08/epl-fixtures-0910-season.html

EPL followers in this forum are welcome to make use of the list available at the above link! Cheers!

Eisenwinter
August 19th, 2009, 06:15 PM
So which EPL team do you all support?

I generally don't support any team (I'm not a die-hard fan of any team), I like good football. As far as that goes, I like the way Arsenal and the way Manchester United play.

Jesus_Valdez
August 19th, 2009, 07:11 PM
I support Arsenal, because there's a mexican on the team.

There's a mexican on Tottenham, but that one doesn't play.

mamamia88
August 19th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Liverpool because they are the most fun to watch.

Sealbhach
August 19th, 2009, 07:28 PM
This is good, no Man Utd fans yet. I support whoever is playing against Man Utd - sorry but with football you don't have to be rational.

SuperSonic4
August 19th, 2009, 07:31 PM
This is good, no Man Utd fans yet. I support whoever is playing against Man Utd - sorry but with football you don't have to be rational.

I prefer a sense of fair play - nobody likes seeing cheats win :p

I support Aston Villa - my local team

Kevbert
August 19th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Chelsea - since I was a nipper, I remember going to see them in the old second division.

sarfarazkazi
August 19th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Yes, Arsenal do play attractive, attacking football. There are smaller teams as well that are worth watching for the way the play like Wigan Athletic and Burnley. I'm supporting Tottenham Hotspur and they too play football that is fun to watch and have a really good team this year with Harry Redknapp as manager!

hyperdude111
August 19th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Chelsea, since I was born. Go to 2 or 3 games a seaspn.

shadow of the locust
December 18th, 2009, 01:28 PM
i dont have a team in the premier league since newcastle got relegated. thankfully it looks like theyll be back next season. :D

in scotland i support glasgow rangers.

locally (irish league) i support larne.

my international team is scotland.