PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with all the soap opera style posts??

linuxden
February 1st, 2006, 02:43 PM
Edited by me

TechSonic
February 1st, 2006, 02:47 PM
Edit: I done deleted my post. Like Right man! get down wit da grass. XD

linuxden
February 1st, 2006, 02:50 PM
ditto

TechSonic
February 1st, 2006, 02:57 PM
Not sure that was really needed...

I've moderated and run 28 message boards and still do 11 of them. This type of thread always ends up exactly the way I explained it, I've seen it happen, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

linuxden
February 1st, 2006, 02:59 PM
ditto

majikstreet
February 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
huh? it'd be nice if the posts were actually left here instead of removed... the whole point of the topic is lost.

linuxden
February 2nd, 2006, 09:44 AM
huh? it'd be nice if the posts were actually left here instead of removed... the whole point of the topic is lost.

I would have left the post up no problems, if it was not endangering the good functioning of the forums... ;o)

Yes it was that controversial!!! lol

The post had been dealt with already in the forums and was received with unnecessary criticism... Am not into confrontation!!!

bjweeks
February 2nd, 2006, 01:20 PM
/lost

briancurtin
February 2nd, 2006, 06:29 PM
i think i know what this was about and i love it

i could be completely off though

Buffalo Soldier
February 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM
would someone or anyone mind PM me the original post?

Vlammetje
February 2nd, 2006, 09:48 PM
why? :confused:

I reckon if you don't know what threads with titles like this one are about (and I don't) you're probably better off.

I've been plowing around forums for years now and I find people behave very much the same. My educated guess would be that there's been an argument, some name calling, people opening random threads to justify their actions and/or rally support for their case, these new threads attracted a crowd that wasn't involved in the original argument and now get involved... and so on and so forth....

I would be very surprised if I'm not very close to the mark here :rolleyes:

Just leave it be.... I reckon it's probably not gonna be worth your time and effort hunting it down anyway ;)

:-k

linuxden
February 3rd, 2006, 11:03 AM
Vlammetje,

You are fairly close to the point allthough some facts differ... But your last point is pretty correct peeps should leave it alone...Its not really worth it... Techsonic and i decided to remove our posts which should be enough...

ps: you guys missed so much secret info about important goobuntu news...!!!

LMAO am such a sh*t stirrer...

TechSonic
February 3rd, 2006, 11:16 AM
We done stabbing this topic? Shouldn't it die now?