PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone play Diablo II?

schauerlich
August 15th, 2009, 06:54 AM
Yeah, I know, it came out 9 years ago, but DIII isn't here yet. I've got to do SOMETHING until then, right?

I've recently gotten back into Diablo II, and was wondering if anyone else here still plays it. If you do, respond with your real/account name, or add me. I'm on US West, account name EDavidBurg.

RiceMonster
August 15th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I haven't played on battle.net in years, but I play this game of and on with friends from college all the time. I'd have to say it's my all time favorite game. I may make a battle.net account again.

MikeTheC
August 15th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I didn't care for Diablo II as much as Diablo I, but I still have my deluxe set (which came also with Diablo I). Have the box and everything.

Fortunately, it has installs for both Windows as well as the Mac, as the Mac install has long since ceased being compatible with anything modern.

My other favorite game was Myth II. Speaking of, a group took over development of Myth II in recent times, and they now produce a Mac OS X-compatible port. All you need are the original discs and you're set! (And yes, I have that, too.)

HappinessNow
August 15th, 2009, 07:00 AM
Yeah, I know, it came out 9 years ago, but DIII isn't here yet. I've got to do SOMETHING until then, right?

I've recently gotten back into Diablo II, and was wondering if anyone else here still plays it. If you do, respond with your real/account name, or add me. I'm on US West, account name EDavidBurg.
Diablo/II is the best, I don't know why that did not expand beyond the expansion set?

schauerlich
August 15th, 2009, 07:08 AM
I may make a battle.net account again.

Feed the addiction! I'll help you level. :)

Diablo/II is the best, I don't know why that did not expand beyond the expansion set?

Because they want you to buy Diablo III.

HappinessNow
August 15th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Because they want you to buy Diablo III.Okay, where is it? I'll buy it in a heartbeat!

schauerlich
August 15th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Okay, where is it? I'll buy it in a heartbeat!

Patience, young padawan.

MikeTheC
August 15th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Patience, young padawan.

http://images.quizfarm.com/1135878223JediMasterYoda.jpg

"To the hand, talk."