PDA

View Full Version : Attn: System 76, thank you!

#11u-max
August 11th, 2009, 01:46 AM
To Everyone At System 76,

Thank you for the free "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers and the Ubuntu super key stickers. I really enjoy the way the stickers look, and they show my support for Open Source software and the Ubuntu Operating System. I have put these stickers on my laptop and the super key on my laptop. I have also enclosed pictures of one of the "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers on the Headstock of my Stratocaster guitar, And the remaining three "Super Key" stickers on the keys of my Trumpet. System 76 is an Awesome company for sending out the "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers and the "Super Key" stickers. Thank you, again System 76 For the free stickers.

Sincerely, Chris Nettles-Avid Ubuntu User

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1610/20090810193155.jpg

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2101/20090810193413.jpg

CJ Master
August 11th, 2009, 01:54 AM
Zomg! I'm not the only trumpet player here! AWESOME :D

#11u-max
August 11th, 2009, 01:56 AM
Zomg! I'm not the only trumpet player here! AWESOME :D

wanna start a group if there's not already one?

oops, off topic..........

thanks, system 76!!!

JillSwift
August 11th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Superkey stickers!!!

MUST HAZ!

#11u-max
August 11th, 2009, 02:04 AM
details for the stickers are at system76.com

Stan_1936
August 11th, 2009, 02:41 AM
...At System 76,

Thank you for the free "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers and the Ubuntu super key stickers. I really enjoy the way the stickers look, and they show my support for Open Source software and the Ubuntu Operating System. I have put these stickers on my laptop and the super key on my laptop. I have also enclosed pictures of one of the "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers on the Headstock of my Stratocaster guitar, And the remaining three "Super Key" stickers on the keys of my Trumpet. System 76 is an Awesome company for sending out the "Powered By Ubuntu" stickers and the "Super Key" stickers. Thank you, again System 76 For the free stickers.....

A better way to thank them would be, when you decide to buy a new computer, to purchase an Ubuntu powered system from them(and replace the ATI card with an nVidia card ofcourse).

#11u-max
August 11th, 2009, 02:44 AM
the thought of buying one of their computers comes to mind, but the lack of cash does too! ;) :)

doorknob60
August 11th, 2009, 03:08 AM
They have super key stickers now?? Very nice, I might have to get some soon, but maybe when I get a better keyboard. I have the one that goes on the front of my box, I love it (even though I use Arch, Ubuntu is close enough :-P) If I buy a laptop anytime soon, it'll definately be from System76, I just don't plan on buying one for a while though. Maybe next time I get stickers I'll slip a few bucks in there as a thank you for being an awesome company :-D