PDA

View Full Version : POLL: witch is better cheats or hacks

computerkid2000
August 9th, 2009, 03:05 PM
WItch is better cheats or hacks in a video game?

Skripka
August 9th, 2009, 03:10 PM
Video games are intended to waste time. Cheats and hacks cause you to waste less time--and are thus counter-counter-productive.

JillSwift
August 9th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Pie.
Pie is better.

coldReactive
August 9th, 2009, 03:13 PM
Video games are intended to waste time. Cheats and hacks cause you to waste less time--and are thus counter-counter-productive.

Not if it can't entertain me well. Game overs stress me out.

Skripka
August 9th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Pie.
Pie is better.

With The Dark Side, We Have Tacos.

mcduck
August 9th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Neither one. I prefer some challenge in video games and these days games are way too easy anyway..

JillSwift
August 9th, 2009, 03:27 PM
With The Dark Side, We Have Tacos.
Tacos with pie for dessert.
The Dark Side also has cookies.

andru183
August 9th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Pie.
Pie is better.

pie is the best part of life, you win

MasterNetra
August 9th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Pie.
Pie is better.

Your better ;)

Xzallion
August 9th, 2009, 06:02 PM
'Cheating' in single or local multiplayer to improve the gameplay for everyone is okay (rockets only, infinite ammo for everyone, etc etc).

Cheaters online...I detest. You ruin the game for others for your own selfish desire to win. I find your lack of skill most taxing.

Hackers are a worse version of cheaters, modding maps weapons or using aim bots to cheat in ways outside the games intended play. Last time I physically ran into a cheater I literally threw his xbox 360 out of my house and told him to leave and not return. I host a lot of lans for people of various skill ranges to get more people into playing games, and can't have someone being a jerk and ruining the fun for everyone else.

I'm watching you computerkid2000.

dragos240
August 9th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Hacks. They do more. And cause more fun.

mkendall
August 9th, 2009, 06:11 PM
Okay, I know what a cheat is; I know what a hack is. What I do not know is what they have that can be compared to witches such that one can claim that a witch is better than either of them.

clonne4crw
August 9th, 2009, 07:27 PM
I like cookies.

lethalfang
August 9th, 2009, 07:29 PM

The time you've wasted trying to find cheats and hacks, are so very very counter-[counter-(counter-productive)].

Tipped OuT
August 9th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Cheats are limited.

Hacks have no limit, you can do almost anything.

rudihawk
August 9th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Neither, cheating/hacks are for losers.

Commisar Jimp
August 9th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Tacos with pie for dessert.
The Dark Side also has cookies.

Will you marry me?

chriskin
August 9th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Pie.
Pie is better.

i remember the poll about pie

it's true, pie is better

hacks are nice too

transgress
August 9th, 2009, 08:10 PM
i'm going to have to go with wizards on this ones. witches can't hack.

CJ Master
August 9th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Last time I physically ran into a cheater I literally threw his xbox 360 out of my house and told him to leave and not return.

Wow. Somebody's got anger issues. ;)

khelben1979
August 9th, 2009, 08:36 PM
Neither one. I prefer some challenge in video games and these days games are way too easy anyway..

Agreed. Not to long ago I played some C64 games through a C64 emulator and some of them are quite difficult. I felt stupid after playing World of Warcraft when I came to these, I really had to use my brain.

j.bell730
August 9th, 2009, 08:40 PM
i'm going to have to go with wizards on this ones. witches can't hack.

Hahaha, that's good, I love it.

HavocXphere
August 9th, 2009, 08:52 PM
/me thinks the OP question is unsolvable without employing hacks...

Either that or the correct answer involves a meme....probably a bacon related one.

Blu Fox
August 9th, 2009, 08:58 PM
Neither. Personally despise people who cheat/hack on games, especially multiplayer games like call of duty 4 and counter strike

Xzallion
August 9th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Wow. Somebody's got anger issues. ;)

Yes, yes I do. I let people know about them so that they aren't surprised when I do stuff like that.

gnuvistawouldbecool
August 9th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Personally, I like glitches in a game...

Like the Halo 2 swordflying, that was a neat trick. But actually doing something in a multiplayer game no one else can do? Not worth doing.

bobbob1016
August 10th, 2009, 08:33 PM
I'd vote for glitches. Like Halo 1's "above the map in sidewinder" doesn't really help you win, unless you have the skill to get it every time, and the skill to use it properly.

Above the map in Sidewinder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJxCs4tSjnk

Tristam Green
August 10th, 2009, 08:51 PM
What a ridiculous thread. I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet, since it doesn't follow any of the normal prerequisites for a UF Cafe thread.

None of them are better; they're all equally silly.

.Maleficus.
August 10th, 2009, 08:52 PM
A big +1 to that.

CJ Master
August 10th, 2009, 10:21 PM
What a ridiculous thread. I'm surprised it hasn't been closed yet, since it doesn't follow any of the normal prerequisites for a UF Cafe thread.

None of them are better; they're all equally silly.

Is it political? Does it have to do with religion? Most of the mods don't like to close threads for fun. ;)

Sealbhach
August 10th, 2009, 10:26 PM

I would like to associate myself with this sentiment.

starcannon
August 10th, 2009, 10:50 PM
It's best to know which to use at a particular moment. Neither should ever be employed on a live server though. The other people there are paying to play; most of them play "by the rules", it is not cool to waste their entertainment value, that they paid for with money made from the labor of their backs, by forcing them to deal with a cheater/hacker.

Save cheats and hacks for your own server, or single player games.

Tristam Green
August 10th, 2009, 10:55 PM
Is it political? Does it have to do with religion? Most of the mods don't like to close threads for fun. ;)

Political doesn't necessarily always mean governmental politics. So yes, to a degree, the question is political. An ethical question too, unquestioningly.