PDA

View Full Version : Quake3 Players

crane
January 24th, 2005, 06:08 AM
Hello to all the quake3 players out there. My name is Crane and I am an avid player of Q3!

The reason for this post is really to just say Hi. I met another player in the #ubuntuforums channel last night. Jesual and I played a good game ( until my connection crapped out ,, Sorry)

Well I just wanted to invite any of the Q3 players to come play on hte House of Pain server wiith me and my clanmates. I am a memeber of the ASWP Clan. We are a non competing clan. We only play for fun. No bad attitudes, launguage, or behavior is allowed on the server or the forums.So it really is a nice place to play.
We also have aan urbun Terror server running as well as a Call of Duty UO server.
I think we may even still have our UT3oo4 server up ( not sure though)

Well thats it just wanted to invite any of you players to join us in game or on the forums. -Note also that I'm not trying to get a clan together or recruit people. ASWP is one of the oldest Q# clans out there. This is just a friendly invite.

Here is a link to our furoms
ASWP Forums (http://forums.aswp.net/forums)

and here is the House of pain Q3 server addy if your interested.
207.44.248.20:27969

I'm on just about every night also!

Well Nice meeting you peeps and if I don't see ya there I'll see ya here!!

TravisNewman
January 24th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Nice, I might have to come check that out! I haven't done any online FPS gaming in forever because of all the assnuts saying crap like "OMG I p\/\/n3d y0ur 455 m07h4 |=uck4"

Somewhat related, you should check out purepwnage.com. Pro gamers that make movies making fun of assnuts like i described above.

crane
January 25th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Nice, I might have to come check that out! I haven't done any online FPS gaming in forever because of all the assnuts saying crap like "OMG I p\/\/n3d y0ur 455 m07h4 |=uck4"

We don't alllow that crap on our servers. I'm not a great player by any means. The server does get so heavy hitters but even the people totaly owning the game have good attitudes.

Somewhat related, you should check out purepwnage.com. Pro gamers that make movies making fun of assnuts like i described above.

Thanks I will check that out!