PDA

View Full Version : So, what's for dinner tonight

gosh
January 30th, 2006, 12:55 PM
... again coffee and donuts, a pizza or chinese take-away?

For me it will be French Fish Soup

TeeAhr1
January 30th, 2006, 12:58 PM
Huh. It's 6 in the morning over here in the middle western States, so I couldn't say. I can definitively say that breakfast looks like some more coffee and another cigarette.

majikstreet
January 30th, 2006, 10:27 PM
lol...

dinner tonight? something fast, cat has to go to vet's..

void_false
January 30th, 2006, 10:30 PM
looks like some more coffee and another cigarette.
Same will be here in 7 hours.

TechSonic
January 30th, 2006, 10:32 PM
I watched a Coon kick the crap out of my dumb Cat. Ended up killing it though. No big loss, the cat had mental issues and hissted and craped all over the basement.

chimera
January 30th, 2006, 10:50 PM
horse burger

TechSonic
January 30th, 2006, 11:35 PM
horse burger

Horse Pucky

fuscia
January 31st, 2006, 03:52 AM
I watched a Coon kick the crap out of my dumb Cat. Ended up killing it though. No big loss, the cat had mental issues and hissted and craped all over the basement.

don't get another cat.

somuchfortheafter
January 31st, 2006, 03:57 AM
one of my friend friends became a waitress so tonight we all went out to eat at the place and nagged the hell out of her...

super
January 31st, 2006, 04:43 AM
i never understood how people can live in the house with their pets.

horse burger
is that what it sounds like? do they actually breed the horses to eat?

as for me, for dinner i had spicy blackened goatfish and salad.
'twas hella hot! my mouth is still burning :)

i had chinese take-out 4 out of 5 weekdays last week for lunch. 3 of the days i ate singapore style noodles with beef. i love that stuff! :D

mstlyevil
January 31st, 2006, 05:28 AM

My dog is not my pet. I am his pet. My dog is really people.:p

I had broiled sirloin steak, cheddar mashed potatos and corn for dinner. Afterwards I had a cigarette for dessert.

jrib
January 31st, 2006, 05:30 AM
mmm... pea soup

Sp@z
January 31st, 2006, 05:32 AM
I had fajita's for dinner and a Nestle drumstick for dessert. But I certainly do miss the cigarrette for desert I have been off smoking for 7 days now.....

Sp@z
January 31st, 2006, 05:36 AM

My dog is my bestfriend, I could never understood how ppl can't live without pets in thier house. :mrgreen:

Lovechild
January 31st, 2006, 05:47 AM
I like dogs, but I couldn't eat a whole one.

mstlyevil
January 31st, 2006, 06:02 AM

I think they taste like chicken myself. :twisted:

super
January 31st, 2006, 06:13 AM
pardon me while i hurl. :-#

Sp@z
January 31st, 2006, 06:52 AM
LOL thats what the freezer is for!

Lovechild
January 31st, 2006, 06:58 AM
LOL thats what the freezer is for!

The freezer is filled with the remains of my famil... leftovers

gosh
January 31st, 2006, 04:53 PM
My dog is my bestfriend, I could never understood how ppl can't live without pets in thier house. :mrgreen:

My two goldfish make enough trouble allready, so a dog or cat will not enter my house.

btw they didn't end up in my fish soup

chimera
January 31st, 2006, 05:02 PM
is that what it sounds like? do they actually breed the horses to eat?

Yes, and it tastes better than chicken.

Chris Tucker
January 31st, 2006, 05:13 PM
taco bites for lunch.. dunno for supper...

this place has so many active random discussions.. its like IRC with lag...

Titus A Duxass
January 31st, 2006, 05:23 PM
Lamb shanks cooked in red wine with shallots, butterbeans and onions. All washed down with South African Pinotage.

Rumor
January 31st, 2006, 05:25 PM
Tonight?

Chicken legs, cooked in the crock pot with onions, peppers, some cubed ham and shrimp, served over saffron rice. Dinner is at 6. Bring dessert. :)

Lord Illidan
January 31st, 2006, 05:40 PM
The freezer is filled with the remains of my famil... leftovers

Nice one.. The FBI will be interested, I am sure...hehe

As for me, I am looking forward to the typical Mediterranean supper.....who's interested in a slice of bread with olive oil, some olives and tomatoes, with some wine?

mips
January 31st, 2006, 06:12 PM
Lamb shanks cooked in red wine with shallots, butterbeans and onions. All washed down with South African Pinotage.

Eish, lekker ;)

Titus A Duxass
January 31st, 2006, 06:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus A Duxass

Eish, lekker

Genau!

mips
January 31st, 2006, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus A Duxass

Eish, lekker

Genau!

Ja das ist gut ;)

greenpenguin
January 31st, 2006, 10:31 PM
this place has so many active random discussions.. its like IRC with lag...

Or real life with lag...

I'm having grilled wombat...

Elvish Legion
January 31st, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hmm hand made pasta with a nice fresh (well fresh a while ago I jarred it when tomatoes were in season) with a side of fresh baked bread (brushed with extra virign olive oil) and some chicken ontop of the pasta/sauce, maybe with a nice hand tossed salad.

I'm a future chef:D

Bandit
January 31st, 2006, 10:34 PM
PIZZA HUT.
I am going to eat the whole building.. :KS

TechSonic
January 31st, 2006, 10:43 PM
Bag of Cheetos.

mstlyevil
January 31st, 2006, 11:16 PM
Hamburger Helper and green beans.

Puptentacle
January 31st, 2006, 11:32 PM
Last night (when I first saw this thread and actually was eating something interesting):

Chicken Curry, Chicken Tikka Masala, Jasmine Rice, Two perfectly prepared Samosas, Two pieces of tandoori chicken. All from the finest Indian restaurant in Victorville, California. Just so happens it's also the ONLY Indian restaurant in Victorville, California. Luckily it's very, very good.

Tonight...probably pizza!

frühstück
February 1st, 2006, 12:28 AM
cooked potatoes with cheese then melted over them

mips
February 1st, 2006, 12:38 AM
Last night (when I first saw this thread and actually was eating something interesting):

Chicken Curry, Chicken Tikka Masala, Jasmine Rice, Two perfectly prepared Samosas, Two pieces of tandoori chicken. All from the finest Indian restaurant in Victorville, California. Just so happens it's also the ONLY Indian restaurant in Victorville, California. Luckily it's very, very good.

Tonight...probably pizza!

How is the Indian cuisine in the USA, tailored for local taste buds or hot ?

Some of the food here is really hot, all depending where you get it from.

mstlyevil
February 1st, 2006, 12:51 AM
How is the Indian cuisine in the USA, tailored for local taste buds or hot ?

Some of the food here is really hot, all depending where you get it from.

You can get either depending on the restaraunt. I like the ones run by folks born in India myself.

Sp@z
February 1st, 2006, 01:14 AM
Grilled porkchops mashed taters and greenbeans. no dessert though, kids were a**hats today............

mstlyevil
February 1st, 2006, 01:16 AM
Grilled porkchops mashed taters and greenbeans. no dessert though, kids were a**hats today............

I thought all kids were sweet and innocent all the time. :-k

Koobi
February 1st, 2006, 03:31 AM
my dinner is usually some red rice with a LOT of roast beef

roast beef == <3

Sp@z
February 1st, 2006, 05:07 AM
I thought all kids were sweet and innocent all the time. :-k
you never met my kids LMAO

carl13
February 1st, 2006, 05:44 AM

mashed taters? I did not realize that taters were served in FL. I am guessing you grew up north of FL but still in the south. ?

Puptentacle
February 1st, 2006, 06:00 AM
Most Indian places here can be ordered mild, hot or Indian Hot. First time I ordered Indian Hot in a restaurant the MANAGER came over to the table and said "Are you SURE, sir?"

The place I go now (called Ashoka Palace if anyone is ever in Victorville, CA) will burn your face off, set fire to your corpse and cause Geiger Counters to go off for a ten mile radius if you order the food hot. I'm a hot food junkie and the mild nearly sets me on fire. BUT I LOVE IT!!!

TechSonic
February 1st, 2006, 06:02 AM
Tonight I'm having...

1 bag of cheetos
1 cheese burger and a grilled chicken wrap from Sonic drive in www.sonicdrivein.com
2 cigarettes and 8 cups of coffee.

Sp@z
February 1st, 2006, 06:35 AM
mashed taters? I did not realize that taters were served in FL. I am guessing you grew up north of FL but still in the south. ?

Born In CA, raised in FL.............wife is from up north though \\:D/

byen
February 1st, 2006, 07:25 AM
Most Indian places here can be ordered mild, hot or Indian Hot. First time I ordered Indian Hot in a restaurant the MANAGER came over to the table and said "Are you SURE, sir?"
Im an Indian and Indian food constitutes a major chunk of what I eat... but yes ...here in the US..when you say hot they really make it HOT!

The place I go now ....will burn your face off, set fire to your corpse and cause Geiger Counters to go off for a ten mile radius if you order the food hot. I'm a hot food junkie and the mild nearly sets me on fire. BUT I LOVE IT!!!
ME TOO! Nothing wrong in setting the human digestive machine on fire once in a while (nah ..its not that hot)...and not to forget, the Ummm factor!..:-D

bored2k
February 1st, 2006, 07:31 AM
It's 2:36am. After fully configuring this WinXP system I'll probably go downstairs and make a sandwich.

polo_step
February 1st, 2006, 07:41 AM
Freschetta supreme pizza. Best frozen pizza made and better than 85%+ of the pizzeria pizzas I've in my world travels. Safeway had 'em for $3.99 so I got a few.

Last night, pork curry over basmati rice.

carl13
February 2nd, 2006, 02:42 AM
Born In CA, raised in FL.............wife is from up north though \\:D/

I was totally wrong on that one. I was born in MD and live in the south now. Taters are popular in my neck of the woods. I thought it was a southern thang.