PDA

View Full Version : Royal mail annoy me :(

ELD
August 7th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Got my kubuntu mousepad today after ordering a day or so ago, not only does the package say "signed for" meaning they need my signature but its a bleeding hard package.

The mailman decided to just fold the damn thing up and sqeeze it into my letterbox, so i have a lovely kubuntu mousepad with a bleeding crease smack bang through it, damn annoying!!

mr.propre
August 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Got my kubuntu mousepad today after ordering a day or so ago, not only does the package say "signed for" meaning they need my signature but its a bleeding hard package.

The mailman decided to just fold the damn thing up and sqeeze it into my letterbox, so i have a lovely kubuntu mousepad with a bleeding crease smack bang through it, damn annoying!!

Hahaha, a few years later I had the same problem with De Post in Belgium. :KS

kg84
August 7th, 2009, 01:15 PM

You pay peanuts - you get Monkeys.

Where I lived in North London, mail delivery was atrocious. If we were lucky, we would get a delivery every second day.

Do what I did - emigrate :)

HappinessNow
August 7th, 2009, 01:16 PM

Royal mail sounds like a Royal Pain!

markp1989
August 7th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Contact royal mail and complain.

If you contact ubuntu store, they would probably be happy to complain at royal mail aswell.

HappinessNow
August 7th, 2009, 01:29 PM

Just curious did it have a "DO NOT FOLD" or a "DO NOT BEND" stamp on the outside of it?

Barrucadu
August 7th, 2009, 02:45 PM
They're not bad around here, I must just be lucky. Post arrives early, haven't had anything damaged…