PDA

View Full Version : Ponytail or Pigtails?

Little Bit
August 6th, 2009, 08:13 PM
I wear a ponytail most of the time in gymnastics and dance, but I see a lot of girls - even ones alot older than me - in pigtails lately. Maybe it's an Abby-from-NCIS fad, but it's cute.

Which one do teenage guys find most attractive (shamelessly asked by an ordinarily shy girl who can be bold because it's all online)? I look good either way I think. A ponytail is quick and easy. Pigtails are pretty easy too and they give me a childlike appearance. But they're kind of flirty too.

So, teen guys, which do you like?

Amy

chucky chuckaluck
August 6th, 2009, 08:37 PM
ever thought of going with a mohawk?

Ericj1186
August 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Either/or honestly. Pigtails can make me feel "creepy," though because of the childlike appearance.

OutOfReach
August 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Honestly I don't really like pigtails, I would prefer ponytail, but that's just me.

magh-87
August 6th, 2009, 08:46 PM
A ponytail is a lot better imho, pigtails make me feel a bit creepy. Handlebars and all that inappropriate stuff. Ponytail ftw.

Ericj1186
August 6th, 2009, 08:50 PM
A ponytail is a lot better imho, pigtails make me feel a bit creepy. Handlebars and all that inappropriate stuff. Ponytail ftw.

Hahaha, I was waiting for someone to say it. That's pretty much the root of my discomfort.

KiwiNZ
August 6th, 2009, 08:58 PM
This is inappropriate for this site