PDA

View Full Version : I've been told that I have a monotone voice...

waloshin
August 5th, 2009, 11:37 PM
People also say that my voice sound like I'm mellow all the time what can I do to change my voice to a less monotone / mellow sound?

Any one have any interesting scrips that i could use to practice my voice with, practice my vocal range with. Practice different emotions with.

Old_Grey_Wolf
August 6th, 2009, 12:14 AM
Do you also spend most of your time listening to what others have to say rather than talking.

The Real Dave
August 6th, 2009, 01:06 AM
People also say that my voice sound like I'm mellow all the time what can I do to change my voice to a less monotone / mellow sound?

Any one have any interesting scrips that i could use to practice my voice with, practice my vocal range with. Practice different emotions with.

Na, their just tone deaf =]

TMAN 1
August 6th, 2009, 01:08 AM
do you also spend most of your time listening to what others have to say rather than talking.lol.

mc4100
August 6th, 2009, 01:20 AM
Any one have any interesting scrips that i could use to practice my voice with, practice my vocal range with.
Lyrics to any song. In fact, I would just sing everything.

doas777
August 6th, 2009, 01:26 AM

you have a rare comedic opportunity. find a loud funny guy and play straight-man to him. failing that, enunciate a little more that usual. I find that I take on phrases and tonal qualities from what i hear.